Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

920 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jun 15 2019, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

Much ado has been made about Bill Gates and his foundation. Especially in the beginning when the CSIRO team got on onboard and the Advance Market Commitments model for business began to come to light. But recently, nothing has been said.

To update, Gates' foundation teamed up with the US military and others and IPO'ed Moderna while BLT teamed up with ALNY, Nant and PSS. Pfizer remains hidden but Merck are well known to be intimately involved with Moderna.

If you consider the fate of BLT being dependent on the outcomes of the different battles of wills between elephants like Gates and PSS, MRK and PFE, US military and US deep state, then it seems to me after the recent ditching of BLT programmes by Axovant, that BLT and PSS are the losers.

If the Cisco model for growth is still carrying currency then I would say the only thing BLT holders can hope for is a takeover by Moderna for paper and rely on share price growth for a recovery of losses. You can bet that Gates won't be too desirous of enriching PSS or Nant though so don't hope too hard unless there is a much, much bigger deal coming of which BLT is just a small sprat in.

On IV there used to be a guy called Old Mentor who had a big stake in the then called Tekmira. Next thing he was dead. Never did find out how or why but it could well have been because he knew Tekmira and BLT were a bust. Hopefully nobody here will go to those extremes. There's absolutely no need to.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 14 2019, 07:08 PM
  Quote Post

My old mate Enumerate, he always said to me BLT will end in tears for all those involved. Which means I'm really happy to out of BLT right now. But then the judge didn't have many kind words to say about Enumerate and his mate so I am left wondering whether now is a good time to buy or not.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 14 2019, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

Where is this volume coming from? Should've been a SSH notice by now. At least one. But still nothing. Reminds me of the period of time after the lightening struck.

Have to wonder if the price and volumes are part of a bigger plan.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 13 2019, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

I don't imagine it will happen but just imagine if BLT were to rise from the ashes as a holding company for Australian industry. Taking a twenty percent stake in a multitude of companies that have a genome derived feedstock in their product. That would include all farming and agriculture, horticulture, even manufacturers of such things as tires, gumboots and gloves (rubber), fuels such as ethanol, foods like honey, tea, coffee and all the downstream industries from them.

One single company taking a holding in Australia Inc. and maybe NZ Inc. as well and listing on to the Dow or Nasdaq. How massive would that be?
And if its not BLT then who?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 12 2019, 09:08 PM
  Quote Post

I follow Trump on Twitter for some perverse reason which even I can't quite understand and recently I have noticed these tweets.
I can't help but wonder if the secret component of the Mexican deal is something to do with biosimilar manufacture and lowering the price of drugs in the USA which might explain the growth comment and the appropriate time is when they do the deal with the Chinese.

][/b]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump Jun 9 some things not mentioned in yesterday press release, one in particular, were agreed upon. That will be announced at the appropriate time.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrumpJun 10 We have fully signed and documented another very important part of the Immigration and Security deal with Mexico, one that the U.S. has been asking about getting for many years. It will be revealed in the not too distant future and will need a vote by Mexico’s Legislative body!..

Biggest part of deal with Mexico has not yet been revealed!

21h21 hours ago Good day in the Stock Market. People have no idea the tremendous potential our Country has for GROWTH - and many other things!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 12 2019, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

Look at that volume! Where's the SSH notice?
Something coming if you ask me. And soon.
Drafter once said, it may be neither PFE or MRK but JNJ instead.

Watch this space.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 12 2019, 08:00 AM
  Quote Post

Trump Says He Is "Holding Up Trade Deal" With China, Putting Xi In A Tough Spot

https://www.zerohedge.com/

Why do you think that might be when we have Independence Day in three weeks and Obama admitted the US were in a biotech Sputnik moment.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 11 2019, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

Now trading below cash value. Usually a good sign except in some circumstances. QRX was one such example. Went into a suspension and never came out but the cash got burned up nevertheless. Directors have families to feed too. And private school fees, wives and mistresses to keep, Mercedes' to run, holiday homes at the beach and in the mountains to maintain. Which is why they love BLT. BLT holders have paid for three or four times for such things. Five if you count the pre-CSIRO team; Whitten and Co.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 11 2019, 03:58 AM
  Quote Post

You'd think Merck would be interested in BLT at this price. Or at least put their partner, Moderna on to it. Buy the whole thing, get proprietary ddRNAi some pipeline. But, no. They aren't interested in the slightest. They know what we know. ddRNAi is a bust.
Merck & Co. Inc. MRK, +0.19% said Monday it was buying privately held biopharmaceutical company Tilos Therapeutics, in a deal that could be valued at up to $773 million. The deal includes an upfront payment and contingent milestone payments. Tilos targets therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, fibrosis and autoimmune diseases. "Tilos has developed a compelling portfolio of candidates that employ a novel approach to modulating the potent signaling molecule TGFβ by binding to latency-associated peptide, with potential applications across a range of disease indications," said Dean Li, senior vice president, discovery and translational medicine, Merck Research Laboratories. Merck's stock has gained 7.9% year to date, while the SPDR Health Care Select Sector ETF XLV, +0.43% has tacked on 5.2% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, +0.47% has advanced 11.4%.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 10 2019, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

Looking at the Chinese court case this month with those dairy fraudsters, I'm left wondering what happens to their property rights if the conviction is upheld.

Six degrees of separation.

Unfortunately for BLT the Chinese gave BLT away for next to nothing. To the Americans no less!

--------------------

920 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING