Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

SOR, STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED
surandy70
post Posted: Dec 28 2019, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

I either missed this picture on the 5/12/19 announcement or had forgotten about it:.

So they are drilling Zone B1 (2km in length) & Zone B3 (3km in length). Zone B2 (1.4km in length is not being drilled initially although the IP results for Zone B2 appeared more prospective than Zone B3.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

surandy70
post Posted: Dec 27 2019, 11:43 PM
  Quote Post

The demonstrator application has been fabricated and tested. They are just reconfirming the results to ensure it is on spec.

VTT scheduling and sourcing of the transparent display has delayed the completion of the demonstrator application, given that demonstrators would not be produced in the thousands, or even the hundreds, of units they would be a low priority for third parties, hence the delay.

Future demonstrator applications could perform different functions such as storing a range of information or images on glass or a transparent display and be combined with sensors and other computer vision technologies!

Good to see they are already thinking about how they can integrate the memory ink with their Stealth Technologies work.

surandy70
post Posted: Dec 23 2019, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

Behemoth Drilling
Drilling has commenced at the Behemoth Project but fire, water logistics and lightning strikes have delayed the
program. With scheduled breaks now occurring it is expected that the program will complete in the second week
of January.
The Company is very pleased with the manner in which drilling contractor DDH1 and OMNI GEOX have
managed the program so far in frontier area for exploration in Western Australia. Assays for copper, gold, rare
earths and investigation for evidence of meteorite impact from the drill core are expected to be available in early
February.

Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
The Company is backing the development of a proprietary autonomous robotics platform with a highly talented
technical team with deep experience in Ai, computer vision, autonomous vehicles and robotics for both software
and hardware. The Company has signed an agreement with global Fortune 100 software-industrial company
‘Honeywell’ to build experimental autonomous robotic vehicles. Honeywell operates total asset and facility
management operations globally across a range of market segments including Justice, Commercial, Health,
Defence and Hospitality. The Company is on track to deliver an autonomous robotic security vehicle in the first
quarter of 2020. The Company is also in discussion with multiple companies in the mining sector for its Ai and
robotics technology.

Nanocube Ink Demonstrator
A technology demonstrator is being fabricated with the University of New South Wales, Product Engineers based
in Sydney and experts based in VTT Finland to highlight the unique printable and transparent benefits of the
Nanocube memory technology. The data storage technology is physically printed onto surfaces (glass, plastics)
where industry standard silicon chip technology cannot go. A third party transparent display and touch sensor
component is being integrated with the transparent Nanocube Memory Ink and custom application logic
developed by the SOR backed team. Final validation testing of the Demonstrator program software functionality
has commenced and a presentation will be made in Finland to a select group of industry companies (and released
to ASX) in January, 2020.

surandy70
post Posted: Dec 22 2019, 09:47 PM
  Quote Post

In keeping with the communication with this company, if you want to know what is going on, you must do your own research.

The spring ON Prime: Defence program saw 130 teams take part across the country, ON Prime: Defence's biggest yet. All participants took part in presentations in their home city. This saw Stealth Technologies in partnership with the University of Western Australia give their presentation on the morning of 5/12/19.

"We propose a multi-drone carrier variant of our autonomous UGV, to become an Autonomous Drone Carrier (ADC). The ADC will deploy and co-ordinate multiple drones and/or cycle through drones, charging them at the station for continuous operation. The carrier is autonomous and can navigate itself to a launch potion, then the drones will autonomously deploy and perform their required mission. The capability of the drones is interchangeable and can be customised to meet specific requirements. The medium size of the ADC makes them deploy-able via helicopter, whilst large enough to perform multiple drone swarm missions."

https://oninnovation.com.au/en/News/ON-Prime7-Wrap

surandy70
post Posted: Dec 21 2019, 11:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 9 2019, 09:34 AM

Eclectic they may be but at least it results in them being anything but a one trick pony.

Means that there are multiple value drivers, if more than one is successful this could wind up with a massive upside.

Behemoth drill itself is most interesting given that the gravity anomaly is massive at a 4km diameter! I have seen other exploration permits described as very prospective when the anomaly is only 200 or 300m in diameter!

nipper
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 09:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Dec 9 2019, 09:13 AM

It's a strange outfit. The PDF structure would be a benefit, I suppose , but the collection of projects is eclectic to say the least.
Recent activities include:
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics unit ‘Stealth Technologies Pty Ltd’ has signed an agreement with global Fortune 100 software-industrial company ‘Honeywell’ to build experimental autonomous robotic vehicles.
- Materials technology unit ‘Australian Advanced Materials Pty Ltd’ is completing a demonstrator of printable transparent memory ink technology being developed with UNSW, CSIRO and VTT.
- Exploration Company ‘Maria Resources’ is currently preparing a maiden drilling program at the Behemoth Project using grant funding from the Western Australian government.

With behemoth and leviathan, will the next project be elephantine or Brobdingnagian? As long as subsequent ones don't include Titanic

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 09:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 9 2019, 09:04 AM

agreed.... have taken just a small poke at it, hoping for a piece of xmas crackling

nipper
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Dec 9 2019, 07:38 AM

very much a pig in a poke. Best of luck

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 07:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 20 2019, 06:23 PM

One for the punters..... with 23.5 m current market cap could be a multi bagger

SOR Behemoth Drilling Begins at Meteorite Impact Project
WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Perth, Dec. 5th, 2019 – Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX: SOR) is pleased to announce that
diamond drilling has begun at the Behemoth project in the remote Gibson desert. At Behemoth, rings of magnetic
material buried beneath the desert (only visible through airborne magnetic surveys) have formed a 12km diameter
unexplained magnetic ring feature. The Company is targeting this highly unusual anomaly for copper, gold and
rare earths.
Most investors in SOR pay no tax on capital gains from selling their SOR shares as the Company operates under a
Federal Government program setup to encourage investment into innovation. More information on the Pooled
Development Program should be read on the Company’s website at www.strategicelements.com.au .
No previous drilling for potential sulphide mineralisation at depth has been undertaken in the remote region,
although surface sampling for diamond exploration in the 1980s revealed anomalous gold in geochemical soil
samples at the surface. The project is part of a frontier exploration effort by the Company in unexplored Western
Australian deserts. There are only a handful of mineral exploration drill holes in an approx. 100,000 km2 area of
desert around the planned Behemoth drill holes.
Two deep diamond drill holes are each being drilled to an approx. depth of 550m with funding assistance from the
Western Australian Government Exploration Incentive Scheme. The drill holes target successful gravity and IP
geophysical surveys conducted by the Company that discovered large scale anomalous zones that are open and
well within modern drilling depths. Drilling is expected to take several weeks depending on water, logistics and
sub-surface conditions. Assays will then be sent for geochemical analysis.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 20 2019, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 12 2019, 10:37 AM

Sill coming out with utterances on one of Strategic's plays:
‘Stealth Technologies’ has commenced [participation with] the ON Prime: Defence Program for “innovative technology with potential to deliver real impact for Australia's national security and defence”.

Delivered by CSIRO in partnership with Defence Science and Technology (DST), the Program creates a unique opportunity to fast-track the Company’s defence technology proposition with experts and potential end-users. Defence Science and Technology (DST) is part of the Australian Department of Defence.

The Program seeks “innovative technologies that have the potential to deliver game-changing capabilities for Australia's national security and defence”.

The Stealth Technologies stealthOS (autonomous AI software) and robotics technology relevant to the Program is in ‘trusted autonomous systems’ and ‘integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance’.

The Program is delivered in partnership with DST under the Next Generation Technologies Fund, a $730 Million fund focusing on emerging and future technologies for the “future Defence force after next’.

The ON Prime: Defence Program will:
1. Assist to build Defence sector business model capabilities within Stealth Technologies
2. Test paths for intellectual property, know-how and technology through Defence sector customer discovery and market validation.
3. Be conducted over a three month period from 16 September 2019.
4. Enable Stealth Technologies to retain 100% of the Intellectual Property it develops in the Program.

- Uses a lot of buzz words and techno-nesrology, success by association. To date I'm not so sure there are 'runs on the board'. And a Q&A posted today talks around the points but didn't move the market.

--------------------

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING