Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

45 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RBC, RUBICON LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 25 2020, 05:39 PM
  Quote Post

All time lows again today with downwards momentum accelerating. The boy Junior, he's really got that performance thing going on, eh.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 21 2020, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

If Perry actually is selling down and not just swapping out then RBC, now ARB has had its eyes picked out of it and the business is on the cusp of profitability. Which means it's about to be stripped out of ARB and a new business backed in.

Thatll be why the structure has never changed. The shareholders havent had their final shafting yet.

So it is with the Hughie n Luke Show.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

Here's a headline.

Here's a fact.
Arborgen's share price is now worse than it was then. Now thats what I call performance.

They held their AGM recently and all he could talk about was how sick Covid made him. Gotta get the priorities right, eh.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 2 2020, 06:48 PM
  Quote Post

I reckon they might not have got such a bargain after all.
https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/rubicon-pays-...ontrol-b-210449

Rubicon pays 'bargain' price for ArborGen control

Auditor KPMG noted the ArborGen deal as a key audit matter.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 18 2020, 08:11 AM
  Quote Post

Virtual meeting only now. How convenient Covid has turned out to be. Can avoid all those bothersome idiots called shareholders who want to ask questions.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 15 2020, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

Does this look like a company that is going to come back from the brink? I don't think so. If Perry is actually selling out, you can be sure the eyes have picked out of this thing by all the hangers on that have been leeching off this thing since its inception.

Remember, the formation of this from assets spun out of the old Fletcher Challenge empire with Hughie leading the way. Lukie Luke at his side. God knows what its original reason for existing was. I can't remember. But if there was a reason it should have been achieved by now. The fact that they haven't rolled Arborgen into the head holding company indicates there is pain ahead for shareholders. No legal recourse to the assets of the subsidiary. Then there was the sneaky private partnerhsip with possible undisclosed conflicts of interests. None of which instills a shareholder with confidence. Then there is Junior. How that guy instills confidence to anyone is beyond me. The son of one of Lukie Lukes old drinking buds. There was the undisclosed amalgamation of the forest holdings a while back. And so on and so on.

If ever there was a Rubicon to be crossed, I fear this one got washed away in its current.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  RBC.jpg ( 64.99K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2020, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

So the seller must Perry according to the SSH notice today. BUT, that is only if he isn't playing swapsies again. Anyone remember the debacle with the attempted GPG takeover?

Perry was off the register then back on overnight. He'd used a swap instrument to vacate the registry without vacating it.

I'd read a report he's liquidated all his funds. Guess he must be hanging on to ARB for a reason.

Good for some.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 13 2020, 08:45 PM
  Quote Post

Some serious volume for this thing went through just after four. Then nothing.

Someone pressing it down to make that all time double bottom low.
If the technical mark has been made its can only go in one direction now.

News coming!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 08:00 PM
  Quote Post

Double bottom made on Friday with volume break out.

Are we getting ready for something just as the election campaign begins?

Forestry, Shane Jones and the Primary Growth Fund coming onto the scene somehow maybe.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 29 2020, 09:23 AM
  Quote Post

Long term incentive plan? Troughers have to trough.

--------------------

45 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING