Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5117 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Ozdronetech
post Posted: Today, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: GoldenCondor's post @ Today, 09:50 AM

No Scenesse fake tanning agent! Bad man drug!

Use Cimetidine (Cement a dime) for these issue.

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Today, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kiwi1's post @ Today, 06:43 AM

Buzzing like a bumblebee right!

Well after saying everything that could be said about the drug (Scenesse) and the hopeless management (Clinuvel) oh and the incessant shorting going on (of Clinuvel) at least 1000 times over some of the guys that were fond of banning others when they didnít like or couldnít handle what was being said, got banned themselves the buzz soon turned into a hmmmmm!.

One guy literally said ďpenisĒ, incredible no! and another (the ShareCafe Eunice) actually said ď youíll be glad when weíre all goneĒ. The humanity!!

When the Clinuvel movie comes out in 2045ish hopefully (sponsored by ** Supergoop Super Power Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50.**) the great tanning banning of all these heavyweight shareholders will be shocking to say the least. How the company continued moving forward at a glacial pace was anyoneís guess.

Iím hoping to play the guy that youse to post regularly about how much stuff and things he had, he was the coolest one hey.

GoldenCondor
post Posted: Today, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Today, 09:29 AM

Hola Mate, whyís climuvek not supplying Scenesse for leprosy? Understanding this to be serious problem in my province.

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Today, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 03:07 AM

I know the people who run it

Wow thatís really amaysim seeva, no seriously! blink.gif Being deprived of the latest information about shitty Clinuvel management has got me rattled. Donít say anything but Iím thinking about selling up.

If itís ever revealed over there that Scenesse really is just a cosmetic tan (like spray on tan) OR that JH really is PW and one of those shorting CUV (Iíve always suspected that to be true you know. JH being PW that is wink.gif ) do you think you could leak that $$ (price sensitive) information over here when you drop in to SC please? cool.gif

Kiwi1
post Posted: Today, 06:43 AM
  Quote Post

Hey Ozdronetech, where is everyone?

This place used to be buzzing.

--------------------
Seek and destroy rampers, eliminate idiocy, conquer with logic.

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 03:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Yesterday, 11:13 PM

You are reckoning out your pie hole. I have no idea why you would even think that was remotely true. Censoring was happening here it certainly isnít happening on the new board nor would I expect it to as I know the people who run it

Featured Stock Stories

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Yesterday, 10:54 PM

You clearly have no reliable insiders..

You could be right there seeva, and it could be that I'm just sooking for not getting an invite after all the years I've put in here but I reckon I'm right about the hunting down and punishing leakers bit though. laugh.gif

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Yesterday, 10:37 PM

You clearly have no reliable insiders.. Not only is fear and anxiety low, info is free flowing. Right now itís all information and high-fives Iím sure theyíll be some challenges along the way

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kiwi1's post @ Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Yerp! rolleyes.gif

Kiwi1
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Yesterday, 10:37 PM

I asked the wrong person by the looks wacko.gif

--------------------
Seek and destroy rampers, eliminate idiocy, conquer with logic.

5117 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING