Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

765 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A little Friday humour, OR any day you want to share a laugh
henrietta
post Posted: Sep 23 2019, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 17 2019, 12:16 PM

You are correct ....... freezing wind today, but a lovely lunch!

Cheers
J

surfer
post Posted: Sep 22 2019, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

Brothel Trip

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised, she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.

'I'm 90 years old,' he says.

'90?' replies the woman. 'Don't you realize that you've had it?'

'Oh, sorry,' says the old man. 'How much do I owe you?'

nipper
post Posted: Sep 17 2019, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 17 2019, 10:52 AM

the snow will all be gone by then; only the cold wind will remain !

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 17 2019, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 17 2019, 10:40 AM

And I’m heading to Canberra on Saturday!! sad.gif

Cheers
J

nipper
post Posted: Sep 17 2019, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

Goulburn this morning

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 16 2019, 04:05 PM

Perhaps you blokes should look at Stand up Comedy.
Though on second thoughts, given the age of some of us, it should be sit down comedy, maybe even post nap lying down comedy.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  early birds  Pendragon  

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 04:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 16 2019, 02:35 PM

Gnaw, just for a minute.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 16 2019, 02:35 PM

So, you chewed on it a while?

--------------------

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 02:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 16 2019, 09:59 AM

Oooh Nipper, I did have to think about that one for a while !! biggrin.gif

Cheers
J

nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 25 2019, 02:50 PM

A termite walks into a saloon. He looks around, and wonders, "Is the bar tender here?"

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  

765 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING