Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3   

Reply to this topic

What do you give a millionaire for his birthday?
SRC1
post Posted: Sep 5 2007, 06:28 AM
  Quote Post

Varmi , perhaps you could hire "the game" on DVD for ideas - Michael douglas
well worth a watch till the end

spartz
post Posted: Sep 5 2007, 02:47 AM
  Quote Post

A game of monopoly?

Varmi
post Posted: Sep 5 2007, 01:15 AM
  Quote Post

Hi Sharesceners

He's celebrating his 40th and planning to fly everyone interstate for the long weekend, details are secret. Sorry.

Anyhow, the question, What do you give a millionaire for his birthday?....Help me out here.

He's an eccentric "Bachelor Boy", highly intelligent, won't pee on the sofa wink.gif He's a reformed smoker, so ashtrays, cigars are out. Would you believe he doesn't have a car lol NO I WILL NOT BUY HIM A LAMBO !!

He recently bought up the place next door to his many residential properties, throw in Mayfair lol He heard some people were looking at buying this place, people he disliked and bought it in the nick o time tongue.gif

He may not be just "a" millionaire, could be "multi"...I don't ask, don't make me mad.gif

You multi-millionaires/esses please feel free to mention anything memorable that you have received from a maggot like myself.

Live long and prosper....I mean......Cordially awaiting your earnest rejoinder.

varmi (aka maggot)

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING