Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

RRL, REGIS RESOURCES LIMITED
PeterH
post Posted: Jul 14 2014, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Jun 18 2014, 10:54 AM

I guess we are both sorry you sold Wren. Call me crazy but I reckon they are good buying even at to-day's price. Just one opinion, of course.

There has been a lot of very poor quality comment on this stock by market commentators, brokers, etc. Times like this you really have to trust your own judgement and stick to it.

wren
post Posted: Jun 18 2014, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Jun 12 2014, 11:25 AM

Just sold at $1.495.So,about 6 cents per share profit in 5 days.Had a few,so an OK result.

wren
post Posted: Jun 16 2014, 12:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Jun 12 2014, 11:25 AM

This is going ok today as are most though not all Goldies.Many Gold stocks have charts which are now appearing favourable.Every dog etc...

wren
post Posted: Jun 12 2014, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ May 30 2014, 03:11 PM

Since a Director chipped in $1,500,000 a week or so ago,paying $1.50 a share been keeping an eye on RRL.A couple of momentum indicators are showing some divergences.Early signs,and not highly reliable however worth a punt imo,and will scale up if it goes my way.Paid $1.43 per share.

PeterH
post Posted: May 31 2014, 09:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ May 30 2014, 03:11 PM

An interesting write-up in to-day's Comsec Research Wrap on RRL Wren. It seems to have been written by someone who is yet to begin learning about the mining industry. The casual reader, without any background, might be forgiven for understanding it to mean that the gold that was proven to be in place and was being very profitably mined before the mine was flooded in a downpour earlier this year might no longer be there after the water is pumped out.

That part of the world gets about 10 cm of rain a year. This time it got that much in one morning. I am happy to wait because the only difference between now and full restoration of operations is the passing of time. One would have thought this a simple concept to grasp. WB tells us time and again that patience is the strength of the small investor. It is something the institutions cannot afford.

Nothing I have seen written since and about the disaster has taken any account of the management of this company. I have watched these guys for years and they are the best in the business with a fantastic record of quietly overdelivering.

Of course any comment on this or any goldie is subject to the vagaries of the POG

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wren  

wren
post Posted: May 30 2014, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

Here is something not commonly seen.A Director just bought $1.5 million of stock using his own cash.If I was a GoldBug..which I'm not,would take that purchase as a serious hint.

flower
post Posted: Jan 16 2014, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: GarryW's post @ Jan 16 2014, 05:32 PM

I stick with them as POG on the up over the next 12 months and production back on track - interesting if dividend will be paid?

Count on nothing, far as I can see the recent announcement was a sort of "shot across the bow" before delivery of 2012 Q4 report.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

GarryW
post Posted: Jan 16 2014, 05:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Jan 16 2014, 03:13 PM

I believe the new Rosemont mine getting into gear affected production at Garden Well - hence the drop in production - nevertheless one of the big guys must be jumping ship - and taking my hard earned with it - I stick with them as POG on the up over the next 12 months and production back on track - interesting if dividend will be paid?

--------------------
"Go ye therefore into yon wilderness, and seek out that Golden rock, upon which all nations are built"

flower
post Posted: Jan 16 2014, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Regretfully have to strike this one off Gold Producers watch list, since it has massively missed production targets.

December 2013 Quarter Gold Production
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01483071
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

Nick1970
post Posted: Jul 22 2013, 08:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 22 2013, 02:55 PM

Was short - today's rally hit my break even stop.

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING