Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MSB, MESOBLAST LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Dec 3 2019, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

Only three entities could make a single sale of 27m shares in one transaction. One of them is the founder. If it transpires it was him who made that sale this morning, what conclusion can the ordinary punter draw from that?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

Who would've guessed? A run up in price in front of the begging bowl. At a discount to be sure.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

In a trading halt this morning pending an announcement by the Company in relation to a proposed financing.

SP has had a significant run up from $1.45 on 10/9/19 when they announced - Grunenthal and MSB Enter Strategic Partnership for Back Pain - left a couple of gaps to fill

Total short positions as at 24/9/19 = 5.36% - https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=msb
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

plastic
post Posted: Dec 19 2018, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

MSB hires the salesman to hock this thing off

How soon and how much are all that remains to be known.

Probably not for cash either. Paper in the buying company a'la Cisco and their growth strategy.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 14 2018, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

A lesson for investors who take advice from "experts" on twitter/HC

Big biotech week coming up. Phase 2b’s from $MSB & $FTT. Predicting both will produce the goods. If I had a reputation, it would be on the line.

Unfortunately for those who bought the hype both companies have failed to produce the goods. MSB falling from over $2 to $1.53 currently and FTT has plunged 97% @ $0.002 this morning following their update.

Wonder how many on HC bought FTT on this valuation?

Worth putting on a new thread so maybe more of the HC members see it.

A 33.5c current valuation for ftt. I guess they are expecting trial success like me. Early snippets of data is very promising.

5x is a big call, but ftt certainly worth more than 6c imho

From Marc Sinatra (lodge partners) on Twitter: "Just released a report on Factor Therapeutics $FTT. Looks highly undervalued. NPV = 33.5 cents/share (fully diluted) prior to phase IIb readout in Q4 CY18. NPV = 52 cents after, if +ve. Multiple catalysts to get it there. It’s a good one! @biotech_daily @asxlongtail @Factor_Tx"

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  JSB  

plastic
post Posted: Oct 25 2018, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

Have these guys got something to hide by not putting out the AGM notice. No quarterly yet either. I guess they must get a kick out of thinking they are teasing the market. That or they are just slack.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Oct 23 2018, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

Getting a bit late in the day for a AGM notice. How come I wonder.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 6 2017, 04:47 AM
  Quote Post

The 6th already and MSB still have not offered an inducement to retail shareholders to take up their non-renounceable rights. If the average Joe sent his cheque in today it probably wouldn't get there in time for processing by next Tuesday. But why would he?

An extension looks likely.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 1 2017, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 31 2017, 03:35 PM

The offer closes on the 12th not the 10th as I had first thought. It looks like an extension already to me.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 31 2017, 03:35 PM
  Quote Post

After today, one of three things can happen.

1. The status quo remains and the cap. raise is a flop.

2. An event occurs which acts as an incentive for shareholders to take up their rights because the shareprice is well north of the rights issue price.

3. The rights issue meanders through the ten days allotted with an extension being requested at the end. After which either one of the above occurs.

Lets hope we have number two. After the CART therapeutic being granted in the US I have a feeling it just might be.

--------------------

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING