Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 30 31 32 33   

Reply to this topic

MAK, MINEMAKERS LIMITED
crawfordm
post Posted: May 26 2007, 05:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marcusd on Saturday 26/05/07 04:09pm

Looking into the consultants report the Great Pyramid area has a lot of base metal potential Sn-Ag-Cu-Pb-Zn

Munglinup Nickel Gold belt is probably the best ground they have and as a very speculative stock it could possibly work out well - even though they will Joint Venture out most of this ground (as I read it on the MAK web site) it still leaves exposure for someone else to find something truly huge or high grade and MAK will retain some sort of interest in a big discovery. This usually results in the senior JV partner either trying to buy out their interest in the JV as a lump sum, or a complete take-over if the MAK share price was wallowing.

As I said - the Phosphate Project would involve expenditure of billions of $$, not millions.

The Hardman Resources component of the board is encouraging - that was a very well run little company. The chairman wuld have extensive contacts about how to explore in concealed/weathered terrian like the Munglinup area.

The Consulting Geologists report is fair and professional in my opinion.

marcusd
post Posted: May 26 2007, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crawfordm on Saturday 26/05/07 09:39am

thanks for the info crawfordm blink.gif

crawfordm
post Posted: May 26 2007, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marcusd on Friday 25/05/07 10:59pm

Phosphate - Wonarah - stripping ratios and transportation to the railhead plus capital cost of actual phospate plant are all negatives, where will they get the sulphuric acid? They would need to get cheap long term gas contracts.

I don't know anything about salt.

Flourite & Tungsten Moina - nice little orebody in a location you will probably never be able to mine, too much green tape as its too close to some pretty scenery for my liking.

Tin & Tungsten Rossarden - grades look a little low to me, especially Aberfoyle where they will find the historical underground miners have taken out all the high grade. Lutwyche is the only one that has the grade to carry an open pit operational cost of mining.

Magentite Southdown & Frankland River - usual problems of magnetite as opposed to hematite ore, if money was to be made in magnetite then everyone would have one already.

Munglinup Nickel Gold belt - very greenfields blue sky exploration potential, good rocks to be in but a lot of money to be spent.

marcusd
post Posted: May 25 2007, 10:59 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Tuesday 29/08/06 03:46pm

MAK- looking for comments on this potential investment. Minerals its mining/chasing are not sexy but for me their is an upside for this stock.
From the website:

The Company has acquired a suite of large scale Australian projects across a range of commodities. Most have significant resource bases, some of world class status and most having significant past expenditure (several million dollars) already undertaken on them, allowing for increased potential for entire production.

The Company’s strategy is to value add and advance all of its projects, with the aim of demonstrating potential commerciality. For the world class projects it will aim to establish a consortia of consumer and trading companies, further advancing them into production. Projects within the Minemakers portfolio include:

Tungsten & Tin: Acquisition the control of the Eastern Tasmanian tungsten and tin mineral fields including 100% control over resources at Aberfoyle, Storeys Creek, Great Pyramid, Royal George and Anchor mines and deposits. Further developing these resources will be an early focus.

Fluorite:The Moina fluorite-tungsten-magnetite deposit. Originally owned by a major mining house. Believed to be the largest fluorite deposit within Australia. In prefeasibility status with an estimated in-ground value of up to A$3 billion at current prices.

Phosphate: The Wonarah Phosphate project is Australia’s largest undeveloped phosphate project. New extensive outcropping mineralisation discovered to the south has potential to transform the project’s economics.

Magnetite: The West Southdown and Frankland River Iron ore projects. West Southdown believed to be the along strike extensional continuation of the magnetite mineralisation at Grange Resources' Southdown iron ore project. Frankland River may be an interpreted near surface repetition.

Rock Salt: The Port Keats Project. A large salt dome straddling the coast off the Northern Territory. A potential large low cost salt producer from brine solution mining.

Comments anyone?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 29 2006, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

Created by Request:
MINEMAKERS LIMITED (MAK)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 30 31 32 33

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING