Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

140 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Nov 10 2020, 07:45 AM
  Quote Post

A vaccine for Covid will leave PYC in a very vulnerable place. Early stage development with a shite capital structure and in need of more cash a bit later rather than sooner.

Therefore the news overnight that Pfizer have a vaccine for covid is not good news for PYC.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 9 2020, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

Trading at a premium to what it should be according to the close before announcement.

Wouldn't surprise me if buyout comes in this week and the SPP gets canned.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 6 2020, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

A new Constitution. You certainly need a strong one for this dog.

What has changed so much that it became necessary for one of those?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 6 2020, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

I wonder what happened to all the HC pumptards.

Barely a peep anymore.

According to the HC blabber meter,silence usually indicates something is about to happen.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 4 2020, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

The HC pumptards don't half make me laugh. The techno babble and details are fine and certainly do make the tard look like he knows what he is talking about. But nobody ever mentions ARWR and their EET. Gee. I wonder why.

It was ARWR who had every single trial across the world kaiboshed by the FDA save for the one they had just started in NZ at Auckland Hospital which is a part of Auckland University Medical School basically. Including their research department.

Now, I remember Enumerate saying he had just run into OMD outside Auckland University in the street and had a really good conversation with him. This is when PYC were saying OMD was hard at work in the basement lab in Perth. But maybe it was actually in one of those buildings in Symonds St.

Put it altogether, and it is not a wild guess to say ARWR are working with PYC and their EET peptides at Auckland University Hospital and conducting trials with it.

But what would I know?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 3 2020, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

I can't help but think Huey has got a connection to the fund that just bought into PYC. Will explain the sudden departure, exclusive nature of the placement and the mystery of the insto.

If a takeover bid materializes before the retail rights issue close then that will explain everything.

Its how to get around the laws.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2020, 07:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 29 2020, 12:07 PM

They have eleven days to provide an incentive to shareholders to take up their rights.

Personally, I can't see anything changing near term. Once the nearly 4bn SOI gets consolidated then it will be worth putting some coin into...maybe.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

When I was at university such things were called scholarships and stipends. You can't stay at university for ever so I guess once you are in the workforce its ok to call them a grant.

Just like PYC are today.

I'm not sure I like the direction this is taking.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 08:29 PM
  Quote Post

What is the big secret about naming the new insto?
PYC advises that:(a)the New Shares will be offered without disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act;
(b)this notice is being given under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act;
©as at the date of this notice, PYC has complied with:(i) the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to PYC; and(ii)section 674 of the Corporations Act;(d)as at the date of this notice, there is no “excluded information” of the type referred to in sections 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Corporations Act, which is required to be set out in this notice under section 708A(6)(e) of the Corporations Act.

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old/20201...850000&ppv=

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

The new shares issued to the mystery insto are meant to be settled today.

We should get to find out who it is that has an appetite for a company with must be nearing 4bn shares on issue and led by a real estate guy.

--------------------

140 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING