Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

KTA, KRAKATOA RESOURCES LIMITED
mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 13 2020, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 12 2020, 02:20 PM

Quite a few bids in on the buy side above the last closing price.
If its a cap raising, seems a little unusual.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 9 2020, 01:34 PM

The Krak in trading halt after last weeks announcement?
Cap raise anyone?
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 9 2020, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 9 2020, 12:35 PM

yep, I read that announcement.
not only close (enough) to Hastings HAS ground .... Mt Clere, in the Gascoyne Region of WA, is prospective for: Rare Earth Elements; Heavy Mineral Sands; and Intrusion hosted Ni-Cu-PGEs

but also, with a bob each way (it is a large acreage, so why not look for other stuff)
The Chalice Gold Mines (ASX: CHN) recent Ni Cu PGE Julimar discovery, located near Perth in the similarly aged Southwest terrane, has renewed exploration interest in the Narryer terrane.

Like the former, the Narryer terrane, which forms the northwest margin of the Yilgarn Craton, consists of relatively high grade granitic gneisses interlayered with metasedimentary rocks that are intruded by granite and pegmatite.

Thus, the Narryer terrane is prospective for similar mineralisation styles including Ni Cu PGE (e.g. Julimar) and orogenic style veining (e.g. Boddington).
*terrane ... a fault bounded area or region with a distinctive stratigraphy, structure, and geological history

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 9 2020, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

Only have to mention Rare Earths these days and its a winner.
KTA up nearly 40% on todays announcement about REMS.
Happy Days.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 24 2020, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

Up 20% today in a sea of red.
Could there be drill results coming??

Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 18 2020, 01:23 PM

like the ambition. 10 Full ones.

the market is throwing some startling run-ups in tech and exploration sectors

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

52 week high today of 14.
Back a bit to 12.5, but still up 28% for the day so far.
Up 300% since early july.
So just how far will it go?
I have never in all my years of investing/trading had a ten bagger.
I am going to break all my standard rules of regularly taking profits in the hope of achieving the semi mythical ten bagger.
My average buy in price is a tad below .07, so have a bit of a way to go.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 7 2020, 10:33 AM

Up 30% so far today.
No announcements, must be leaking of drill results.
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 7 2020, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 7 2020, 09:58 AM

script being followed. 'reputable journo' writes copy and create the buzz. WA can sure turn them out
(don't hold; all part of me edificashun)

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 7 2020, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 6 2020, 10:26 AM

And right on cue with some really big share price surges comes the capital raising.
The sensible people in the know will have offloaded a chunk of shares knowing they will be able to buy back in at a much cheaper rate.
Don'tcha just love the market??
Mick

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING