Registered Members Login:
   
Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

92 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    
 
  
Reply to this topic

EME, ENERGY METALS LIMITED
mme
post Posted: Dec 5 2009, 03:05 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 8,076
Thanks: 429


In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Dec 5 2009, 02:39 PM

Yep, I reckon though that shareholders would be willing to pay though merely on this draw card if needed.

Noticed they have a bank facility and they're running on the smell of an oily rag. Seriously wondering worth adding to my holding which is extremely small at present because it seems like a natural progression to me if I was the China Uranium Development Company Limited. To buy the 5% at an equivalent to the EME offer would be around 20 cents per SXX share currently approx 4 cents!

Lets say they offer 12-15 cents it's still a huge increase above 4 cents! biggrin.gif

 
wolverine
post Posted: Dec 5 2009, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


In Reply To: mme's post @ Dec 5 2009, 02:15 PM

hi mme

SXX will keep getting calls for cash for the project and they get NO say. They managed to claw back some of their stake despite missing a call (by threatening protracted legal action as I understand it).

I would keep spending if I was the new owners and keep the pressure on Boris Ganke to keep finding money and keep screwing his own shareholders.



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
mme
post Posted: Dec 5 2009, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 8,076
Thanks: 429


In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Dec 4 2009, 04:48 PM

Well that would be extremely nice! It'll be interesting to see when the ex date will be and whether JRL will continue to maintain current levels.

P.S. I'm also wondering now about the minnow SXX?? Market cap of 2.4 million dollars with a 5% holding in this project!! Do the mathematics on EME (85 or so million for 37% stake) is what the Chinese are paying for that and you get my drift!! Also, due to the percentage holding the Chinese will have with EME I reckon if they were to take out the minnow if is a good possibility to be approved imo! biggrin.gif

 
wolverine
post Posted: Dec 4 2009, 04:48 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


In Reply To: mme's post @ Dec 4 2009, 03:34 PM

I am sticking to 50c ff and in-specie of EME and ALY with the other listeds being left inside (or sold on market).



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
mme
post Posted: Dec 4 2009, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 8,076
Thanks: 429


In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Dec 4 2009, 11:50 AM

Yep it's been a nice ride and no doubt once this is all completed it still will be for both stocks. Love to know what the final divvy price will be for JRL and the tax implications? biggrin.gif

 
wolverine
post Posted: Dec 4 2009, 11:50 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


directors converting options.

the directors of JRL/EME are accepting.

the fat lady is singing as we speak.



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 


wolverine
post Posted: Dec 4 2009, 08:32 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


Supplementary bidders statement out today

Once 51m shares received they will pay within 5 days. So it looks like they were talking yesterday about expediting payment.

This will be wrapped up for the most interested parties before xmas.



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
wolverine
post Posted: Dec 3 2009, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


The silence is deafening from WA.

They must be making some arrangements to wrap this up quickly.

Very outside chance they are talking to someone else.



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
wolverine
post Posted: Dec 2 2009, 06:11 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


Chinese regulatory approval has been announced at 6.19pm



--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
wolverine
post Posted: Nov 11 2009, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 10,059
Thanks: 878


In Reply To: balance's post @ Nov 11 2009, 08:22 AM

So far no offer so the likelihood is going down but who knows.

The question has to be an internal one about where they will get the best bang for their buck although a cheapskate scrip bid would get them over the line so I will be fairly sus on PDN if they don't move since JB is a U permabull.





--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
 
 


92 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic


You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.


TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING