Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1572 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Oct 10 2019, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Oct 10 2019, 11:41 AM

time to add more ???

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 10 2019, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

$hsi
nice aggressive bid chase......good signs of accumulation and compression

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 10 2019, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 10 2019, 08:48 AM

yeah, the positioning of retail is a tell currently and it's the wrong way for an uptrend after such a severe sell and literal blood in the streets
majority of cfd "combined" retail are printing 63% BTO (long) so only 37% are sell to open ......really, only 37% !!
the top holders are 54% BTO so that's pretty balanced albeit a small group of cfd traders
so i dont think the low i am looking for is anywhere near in, likely the puke i was looking for wont arrive either
i think there is a strong probability the major US indexes are playing out a very large rotation and we need to see them (at least the $spx)
retest the highs and fail again, at which point, some recognition of the deterioration of the underlying numbers wont be disputed and
we'll get some pretty fast declinesright now i suspect most auctions are allowing smart money to exit longs and mount up shorts so that means churns n burns for the overly eager early movers

both seller and buyer beware
self talk says keep sizes small, wait for trend to get established

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Oct 10 2019, 08:48 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...sm-markets-wrap

The S&P 500 Index futures fell 1% as of 7:29 a.m. in Tokyo.

=================================

you just don't know what's around the political corner ................................ weirdsmiley.gif

got to say thanks joules i did as you suggested -----cut down the size of my HSI long stake. but will be hurt still. lucky i still had some SPX shorts left in hand,

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

$hsi

with $dax leading a smash down we're on the way to strong lower low and what should be a final low for honkers

https://www.breakingviews.com/considered-vi...-blinks-faster/

Attached Image

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 8 2019, 12:49 PM

maybe one more whip to come south to make a solid base
....sizing to suit

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Oct 7 2019, 10:59 AM

loules
at least we get HSI long right on the money. i had bid stake on it. try to make kill for this year for myself . thanks for the feed mate.
you did good job to help us !! tongue.gif

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Oct 7 2019, 10:59 AM

yep, not a good plan to tackle the uber bull
in a vice n squeezed blink.gif

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 7 2019, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

eb
placed sells on todays high 6555 zone $xjo
expecting a slow slump

the rally on fridays nfp's looked good but i suspect an organised effort to lift price, marked up not bought up ?

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Oct 4 2019, 04:43 PM
  Quote Post

honkers cfd hit 25565's after being kicked out have re-entered mostly around 25600 will allow some room for a retest

top clients were 81% STO and 'all clients' at 66% STO as the low hit ...super bearish biases compared last week

--------------------

1572 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING