Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4836 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Fortescue Bullro...
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 10:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Dec 7 2019, 09:14 PM

Or the end of the sodding games at the very least...

sharelooker
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 09:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Dec 7 2019, 08:52 PM

ENDGAME!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  waz  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 08:52 PM
  Quote Post

I can't remember how far back many years though, PW mentioned something about the year 2020,can any of you guys remember what it was?

sharelooker
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 07:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Dec 7 2019, 12:33 PM

I totally agree! Many ducks have been put in a row since FDA approval. 2020 will be a very interesting and exciting year!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  waz  

waz
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 06:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Dec 7 2019, 01:37 PM

I'm in with the 9/10. There are always negative nellies with any stock, for whatever reason, but FWIW my own view after all the information that has been lodged by esteemed (and other) posters on this site and other sites, particularly GG, is that 'in the coming weeks' (maybe months) this stock is to start giving, and giving, and giving, and giving and so on and so forth. Happy days are here to come, amd Estee Lauder is about to get usurped on its anti-aging cream.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  Zodiac1  

Zodiac1
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Dec 5 2019, 02:52 PM

I realize you were probably talking AUD but I'm always thinking in USD. 50 USD, now, would be very difficult for me to turn down. I may be leaving another 50+ USD on the bone, given enough time, but there are no guarantees and I ain't getting any younger so.... Sold a little post-approval, ok not the price I really wanted, but hard to be disappointed with 2300% return. Will pay off mortgage. Remaining 9/10 will be held, pretty sure I will be happy with whatever I get out of this in the end.

--------------------
Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  waz  endymion96  Billy Boots  Alaaf  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

macgyver
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Some folks, me included, thought Clinuvel have been a bit light on detail about DNA repair, but it appears they are stitching things up behind the scenes. The two patents awarded recently points to a grand plan coming together. Very exciting.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: peachshare  waz  endymion96  sharelooker  Billy Boots  Alaaf  

waz
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Dec 7 2019, 12:04 AM

The real question is what haven't they covered by this patent. Probably CUV held off finalising this patent until FDA approval. Relates to the afamelanotide compound for application to multiple conditions (including vitiligo, and specifically DNA-repair particularly to skin) and multiple forms of delivery (including mucosal). European patent granted Nov 2019. Great read - particularly pages 9-12.

In another aspect, composition has systemic efficacy which requires the compound migrate transdermally (through the skin) into the blood stream resulting in systemic exposure to the compound and is thus
administered transdermally. Other preferred administration routes that may achieve systemic exposure to the compounds are subcutaneous ("under the skin") and intramuscular ("in the muscle").

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Text_intended_for_grant__clean_copy_.pdf ( 793.18K ) Number of downloads: 83

Said 'Thanks' for this post: scipio79  Farleap11  the near future  endymion96  sharelooker  Alaaf  Justinian  

seeva222
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 05:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Dec 7 2019, 12:04 AM

I’m going to guess these patents have taken some time away from the team, no?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

sharelooker
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 12:04 AM
  Quote Post

Another Vallauris patent was greenlighted last week

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/de/deta...-K3U7MV-09510-1

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  mrdax  Justinian  investek  Alaaf  royco  NewToCli  xlnja  the near future  seeva222  Billy Boots  schaumelk  Clinhope  waz  scipio79  Farleap11  johnnytech  Kalaz  

4836 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING