Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

979 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2020, 08:46 PM
  Quote Post

Whatever happened to Make Me a Motza Archa?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2020, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

Next week administration officials plan to promote a new study they say shows promising results on therapeutics, the officials said. They wouldn't describe the study in any further detail because, they said, its disclosure would be "market-moving."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-n...nation-n1232884

Could it be BNTC? Certainly not ANP. Possibly ALNY. Most likely MRNA. We shall see.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2020, 06:54 AM
  Quote Post

If the Americans don't do anything by tomorrow, i.e. Pfizer and Alnylam, then I don't believe they have control of what matters most. Just what that is I am not sure, but it could be the Europeans or Chinese holding up the show. Or it could be internecine fighting between the American factions. Like those that belong to Nant, Moderna, Alnylam, Arbutus etc. Or it could be administrative like in the patent office or FDA or similar which would ultimately fall under the domain of the White House.

In short, competing interests between national states, private companies or a stand off between private companies and their government's (national) interest

Regardless, interesting times.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 29 2020, 03:28 AM
  Quote Post

It is unbelievable Pfizer have still not made their move in this space when nearly every single other major player has partnered up with a biotech. It leaves them as the odd man out and very conspicuous for it. Completely out of step with industry trends.

They either have to partner with ALNY or they are a buy out/break up target. CSL?

One week until Thanksgiving. Lets see if they are going to make America great again. Or if that will be left to Moderna with DARPA and Merck in tow when they break news about their Covid vaccine trials. Due next week I think. Wouldn't be surprised if the results are so good they go straight to market with the product.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 26 2020, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

One week before Independence Day and it's like someone has died going by the market activity today. No celebrations mooted in the US, no military parade as promised by Trump, just riots and vandalism with a bit of looting.

What, if anything is going to drop to send the message that Trump got the message.

"...we're going to change Capitalism...". Jacinda Ardern. Right after having met Trump for the first time. And not by wearing a habit or giving it a hug.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 25 2020, 06:08 PM
  Quote Post

One week to go before Independence Day, the last one before Trump's reelection campaign, and quite frankly there is not a lot to be joyful or celebratory about about.

So what's going on then?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Jun 21 2020, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

Sharks are circling. Anyone check out the volume and price movements in BNTC on Friday?

Ten times daily average volume and price elasticity of over 0.5. That means greater than 50%!
If all the pumptards are correct with their prognostications of, its always darkest before dawn, then today of all days (the winter solstice) might just be the day they get proven correct. And it just happens to be a couple of weeks before Independence Day.
Where is the great big ugly slibbery slobbery sloth?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 19 2020, 07:32 PM
  Quote Post

Outcomes in Moderna's Covid trials must be only days away now. Almost like its scheduled to hit the headlines in time for Independence Day.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 19 2020, 07:22 PM
  Quote Post

Received cheque in the mail for balance of shares that didn't get auto converted to BNTC. The bank fee to convert foreign issued cheque along with exchange rate robbery makes it not worth cashing. It is more expensive to cash than to put it in the landfill.

No certificates received stating share ownership as promised in the Schemers Agreement but registration has been made at Computershare. However, I am not sure that entitles me to sell them.

This is an absolute rort. From start to finish.

Do you believe me now Daynos?
However, I would say that now is the time to buy. Whether it works or not, the sizzle is about to burn.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 16 2020, 05:52 AM
  Quote Post

Nant Health up over 36% overnight.

BNTC about to get a new owner. Certainly a lot of vigour and volatility coming into the market. Usually a portend of something.

--------------------

979 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING