Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

REE, RareX Limited
mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 18 2020, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 18 2020, 01:07 PM

Thanks for this one Nip, added some as a speccy today.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Nov 18 2020, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

RareX Limited (REE), formerly Sagon Resources Limited, is an ASX listed rare earths company focused on developing its 100% owned Cummins Range Project in Western Australia.

Other projects include the Trundle Project, Weld North Projects, Leogang Cobalt Gold Project and New South Wales JV Project.

Long an explorer of cluster of porphyry copper gold systems at the Trundle Gold Copper Project Joint Venture in NSW, the Cummins Range project is the main focus. As well, tenements pegged originally for rare earths potential at Byro East, WA, are to be explored for magmatic nickel copper PGE discoveries in ultramafic/mafic rocks similar to the recent Julimar discovery.

Recently raised $3million in a placement.

At Cummins Range, drilling has aimed to upgrade the current inferred resource of 13 million tonnes at 1.13% total rare earth oxides (TREO) with 22.1% neodymium /praseodymium, and to define a highgrade component. Results from 18 holes returned wide, bonanza grade results in the northwest and central portion of the deposit and showed the mineralisation thickens close to surface and to the east.

RareX managing director Jeremy Robinson said the program provides a strong foundation for the planned resource upgrade at Cummins Range:
The majority of results received to date have exceeded our expectations in terms of width and grade, giving us a high degree of confidence in the ability to define a solid high-grade component as part of the upgrade, he said. We are seeing much thicker zones in the central part of the deposit, while still achieving some really strong grades well above the average grade of the current inferred resource.
https://smallcaps.com.au/new-assays-high-gr...earths-project/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING