Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

764 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A little Friday humour, OR any day you want to share a laugh
nipper
post Posted: Today, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 25 2019, 02:50 PM

A termite walks into a saloon. He looks around, and wonders, "Is the bar tender here?"

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

balance
post Posted: Today, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

I used to go out with a Greek girl called Apostrophe. We broke up as she too possessive.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  

nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pendragon's post @ Yesterday, 04:00 PM

Another one doing the rounds
An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pendragon  mullokintyre  

Pendragon
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 1 2019, 11:17 AM

I used to go out with a girl who had anorexia, but I am seeing less of her now.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

triage
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

Headline in the London Tele this morning ...

"£4.8m golden lavatory stolen from Blenheim Palace ... police have nothing to go on".

(also, the cricket).

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  henrietta  mullokintyre  

early birds
post Posted: Jul 1 2019, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

https://au.yahoo.com/news/newspaper-cartoon...-234500072.html

A cartoonist in Canada says he was effectively fired after producing a controversial cartoon of US president Donald Trump which has been described as both “in poor taste” and “heartbreakingly accurate”

===============

hahahha lmaosmiley.gif
hey !!! where is the democracy???? emmmmm, more of damn---crazy under the Trumpie----------YOU ARE FIRED !!!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

nipper
post Posted: Jun 25 2019, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

ƒ(x) walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry, we don't cater for functions."

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  triage  henrietta  

nipper
post Posted: May 24 2019, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at the Parking Officer's funeral, a voice from inside is heard screaming
"I'm not dead, I'm not dead. Let me out!"
The Vicar looks around, then leans forward sucking air through his teeth and mutters
"Too late, pal, I've already done the paperwork."

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  Pendragon  henrietta  

triage
post Posted: May 23 2019, 05:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 22 2019, 08:20 PM

eb - thanks for that. There is a park called Jingshan Park which is immediately north of the forbidden city in Beijing where on weekends crowds of people go to either ballroom dance (or some other form of group exercise) or to sing patriotic songs. Mostly the people who knew all the old revolutionary songs were the older generation but there would always be a smattering of younger people as well. Made for an enjoyable outing.

Also I remember the time when China played Japan at the main soccer stadium in Beijing and over 50,000 beiren began chanting "kill the japanese". The Japanese team had to get extra protection to get out of the stadium unharmed. I have little doubt that the Chinese populace will fall totally in line with the authorities as soon as there is any preceived external challenge. When stirred China can out-North Korea North Korea. I would not want to be an expat living in China should Trumpy attempt to humiliate China. (sorry, wrong thread).

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: May 22 2019, 08:20 PM
  Quote Post

i laughed so much----in freaking tears..hahaha lmaosmiley.gif

http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2019/05/21/8332242.html

hi triage, this is real Mao era's song they just changed words to "trade war"#
f$%^ing stupid trump he pushed chinese insane as well!!! hahahahhahah

triage ....now this is real "10 years culture revolution" stuff. no kidding!!

seems this trade war turn for the worse case..

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  triage  

764 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING