Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ScenePoints - ShareScene's Award Program, You have SCENEPOINTS already! Spend them!
King Baz
post Posted: Mar 17 2007, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Livas1 on Saturday 17/03/07 08:26am

Livas,

Well KB, given you are EXCLUSIVE to sharescene im not surprised by your question. But do you also do weddings, funerals and bar mitzvah's?

If l had time, and there was a buck to be made tongue.gif

Geoff, instead of the titles "* Member" or "Regular Member" next to a persons avatar, is it easy to replace it with the supporter levels you outlined below?   

Good idea Livas - l agree.

(Should the SS-points in the members search area be the same balance as that in the scenepoints store thingymejig?

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

Livas1
post Posted: Mar 17 2007, 08:26 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: King Baz on Friday 16/03/07 08:46pm

Well KB, given you are EXCLUSIVE to sharescene im not surprised by your question.

But do you also do weddings, funerals and bar mitzvah's? tongue.gif

Geoff, instead of the titles "* Member" or "Regular Member" next to a persons avatar, is it easy to replace it with the supporter levels you outlined below?

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!
Life is a journey not a destination
The only thing that moves markets is surprise...
"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides
People sell stocks for many reasons, but they buy for only one...

King Baz
post Posted: Mar 16 2007, 07:46 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Geoff,

I'm hoping to participate in some of the book-club's activities when l get a chance . . .

Oh, is there such thing as a DOUBLE SPECIAL THANKS Supporter icon14.gif laughingsmiley.gif

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

ADMIN1
post Posted: Mar 16 2007, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

At the moment, the "supporter levels" as you see in your ScenePoints Account statement, are there mainly as a bit of fun, and also to give respect and appreciation to those who are of the high support ranks.

Really, it is our way of saying, well done, you are a great supporter of ShareScene, and we appreciate that. Also, we hope it will encourage people to aim for the next level up at all times.

NUMBER OF POINTS REQUIRED TO REACH SUPPORTER LEVEL

0.......... New Member
600...... New Supporter
1000.... Regular Supporter
2000.... Copper Supporter
4000.... Nickel Supporter
7000.... Silver Supporter
8000.... Gold Supporter
10000.. Platinum Supporter
12000.. SPECIAL THANKS Supporter

So far there are about 10 special thanks supporters, 4 platinum supporters and 7 gold supporters. Are you one of them?

Join in on the fun and see how high you can get!

-----------

Thanks for your thumbs up on ShareScene TV. Check it out everyone at this link
http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showforum=62

Keep the comments and questions coming!
Geoff

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Livas1
post Posted: Mar 16 2007, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ADMIN1 on Friday 16/03/07 02:00pm

Hi Geoff

I just checked my points balance, and wanted to know what are all the different supporter statuses and do they mean anything?

Great work on the launch of TV.. its excellent!

Thanks
Livas1

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!
Life is a journey not a destination
The only thing that moves markets is surprise...
"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides
People sell stocks for many reasons, but they buy for only one...

ADMIN1
post Posted: Mar 16 2007, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

We have listened to member feedback and refreshed the ENTIRE SceneStore book list.

This means you can use the ScenePoints that you earn making posts, getting positive reputation points, and referring your friends to join, to get some of John Wiley and Wrightbooks latest finance book titles.

QUICK LINKS:

- You have ScenePoints already. See how many!
user posted image

- Learn more about the ScenePoints Award Program, and how to earn more points
user posted image

- Visit the SceneStore to see what you can redeem with your points
user posted image

-------------

The ShareScene Awards program (ScenePoint Awards and the SceneStore) is all about giving back to the members who have been strong supporters of what we stand for.

It's suprisingly easy to get enough points to buy a book (just make some posts, refer some friends to ShareScene and get some positive reputation points and your there).

Over a hundred members already have enough points to buy one or more products....

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

annaliese
post Posted: Mar 7 2007, 06:58 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ADMIN1 on Wednesday 07/03/07 01:37am

Admin 1, any chance of some new books to choose from? Wiley's have heaps of titles so a few more would be great if possible.

Cheers

ADMIN1
post Posted: Mar 6 2007, 11:37 PM
  Quote Post

Yes! The ScenePoints Reward Program is absolutely running, and going great. Lots of members have bought books with their ScenePoints and all seem very appreciative. We sent out the latest round of books last week, so I hope they are received soon for those members.

------

Forrest, thanks for your heads up. Check your account balance and you will see everything has been updated for you.

------

WHAT ARE SCENEPOINTS?

The ShareScene Awards program (ScenePoint Awards and the SceneStore) is all about giving back to the members who have been strong supporters of what we stand for.

It's suprisingly easy to get enough points to buy a book (just make some posts, refer some friends to ShareScene and get some positive reputation points and your there).

Something like a hundred members already have enough points to buy one or more products....

Before we launch the program officially, here are some links.

Account Statement (how many points do I have?): http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?act=sc...ount_statements

How Can I Earn More Points?: http://scenepoints.sharescene.com

What Things Can I Buy At The SceneStore: http://scenestore.sharescene.com

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

forrestgump
post Posted: Mar 5 2007, 11:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ADMIN1 on Thursday 09/11/06 02:01pm

Is the award program still running.

When I look at my account, it seems that points have not been allocated since Novemebr 06.

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

Try to be as good a person as your dog thinks you are.

NightStalker
post Posted: Nov 21 2006, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

Wow - I just discovered I had points smile.gif Thanks guys. And thanks Nizar - some were courtesy of a positive comment from you - thanks indeed smile.gif

I'd better raise the tone of my posts a bit more - go for gold.....

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

Algorithmic trading, and HFT are rendering Technical Analysis null and void.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING