Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

RRR, REVOLVER RESOURCES HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 31 2021, 11:46 AM
  Quote Post

Revolver Resources Holdings Ltd (RRR) is an Australian mineral exploration company incorporated on 14 July 2021 with a focus on the discovery of copper and other base metal mineral assets in Queensland.

The Company has two projects, both exploring for copper mineralisation. The Osprey Project is located in the Mt Isa Mineral Province located in NorthWest Queensland and the Dianne Project is located in the Hodgkinson Province in North Queenslan.

Listing date.... 23 September 2021 11:30 AM AEST ##

Company contact details..... https://revolverresources.com.au/
Principal Activities... Exploration and Mining
Issue Price... $0.20
Issue Type.... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code... RRR
Capital to be Raised... $15,000,000

Expected offer close date.... 24 August 2021
Underwriter.... Not underwritten. Bell Potter Securities Limited (Lead Manager)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING