Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5113 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
blackm3
post Posted: Today, 02:47 AM
  Quote Post

Copied and pasted from Apf facebook page

Day 43 on Scenesse (yesterday)

Drove home from 5:00 to 6:00. Sun on driverside. Windows down, tunes up. Sleeveless t shirt, shorts and sandals
Trying to get direct and indirect light on any white skin. Face, ears, neck, hands and arms are really dark. When I got home I walked around the yard in the sun. Stood in the driveway and sat on our brick wall with my shoes off. (Never done that before) untill the sun went down behind the trees. 7:30 ish

Pain level is low from elbows down. Shouldn't miss much sleep tonight.

Every day is getting better.

Day 44 on Scenesse

Day 44 wouldn't of ever happened after what I did on day 43 if it wasn't for Scenesse.

Woke up late. 7am out of bed at 8am headed out to the garage to install some new accessories parts on the Jeep. Looked nice outside so I decided to work outside. 68 and climbing. Sun and some shade mixed. After that I decided clean the engine compartment and then I decided to detail the outside, tires and rims. More Sun less shade. Got up to 86 at 10:30 and I was getting hungry for breakfast.

Things I've noticed and sometimes always knee.

Morning sun is way different then evening sun.
Yesterday I did well. Today I had to put a hat on and my arms are sunburned. Feels good tho.
I had on almost the same as yesterday. Sleeveless T-shirt, shorts and crocks. Legs are fine, feet, face, neck and ears are fine.

If I didn't watch the news or look at my weather app all this week I would have never known it was in the high 80 to low 90 everyday. (I work inside so I'm talking after work) I'm telling you that you normal people have so easy. YOUR PRIVILEGED! SO LUCKY!

If there is a breeze or some shade I really don't feel the humidity and heat. I don't get overheated like before. I don't sweat the same as before.

Oh and I don't have to take hot showers anymore. Cold feels better.

Also I can't use my pain scale. It doesn't relate.

Enjoy your day. I know I am.

Peace!✌🏽

Said 'Thanks' for this post: KRD  odi01  Farleap11  panguna  juxtaposer  LJS  xlnja  Billy Boots  oystercatcher  btron3000  royco  gerritbakker57  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Yesterday, 01:23 PM

OK fair enough. BUT WHEN!!! LOL

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LJS  

LJS
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Yesterday, 01:55 PM

Tks I see now!

Zodiac1
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Yesterday, 01:23 PM

I figure don't bite the hand that feeds and we might be better rewarded. GLTA

Yep, I had that in my signature for awhile.

--------------------
Don't shoot yourself in the foot, it might ricochet and hit me.

LJS
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

All quiet on the home front (bit less stressful!!). Hopefully only a couple of weeks till some good news flow from the company. I believe the analyst reports are fairly current now but you have to subscribe to the provider. End of month financial report should provide some guidance on future revenues -at least in the EPP space. Might give some support for re-rating -hopefully up. It will be interesting to see what direction they take once USA distribution is in place and Singapore Lab is fully staffed and operational- Vitiligo, OTC, DNA repair, new indication ?? I like to think after the FDA approval we start from scratch and there is a new environment for the company to explore and manage. Jury is out if they are better at the next phase but so far so good IMO. A better than expected uptake in the US under Co-vid is a big plus if they pull it off. As far as discussion on pricing, I think it a pipe dream that individuals all around the world will be out of pocket the same- of course the standard price is good for CUV and (relates to the gross price I guess) given it's far higher than we expected and hence will pay back the $150 million + we all spent getting here quicker. I have to trust the company they distribute taking into account individual countries and regions medical re-imbursements and individual assistance where appropriate. Good luck working that out around the world. Hope alls well over at the new site for those on both. I think CUV could be feeling "damned if we do damned if we don't" in terms of information. I figure don't bite the hand that feeds and we might be better rewarded. GLTA

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  Billy Boots  scipio79  BIG BLUE NATION  Farleap11  

Verharven
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: btron3000's post @ Jul 2 2020, 06:07 PM

"For that reason, I have registered for the new board. I hope it is objective and balanced. I fear with contents on the originallly linked page like "the publc company that doesn't want to be", "you can't handle the truth" and "would you like a condo with your implant" that it may get too negative over there towards management. If so, that will fly in the face of what people are complaining about - that they want fair and balanced facts and opinions. But, one can only see how things go."

Looks like your voice has been heard and that site has been cleaned up

Said 'Thanks' for this post: btron3000  

Featured Stock Stories

stmccallum
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Jul 2 2020, 11:05 AM

Hey, I have a great idea, hit the targets that management has laid for commercialization and development.

Retail and institutional investors will be delighted and the valuation of the company will rise. Fewer excuses and more execution to the plan.

I don't care what anyone of you thinks about the insto's they have added what do you really know about them anyway.....

I've been invested since 2005 I want to see my investment grow not to stagnate.

Additionally, individual investors have every right to question the RSUs and options given to management for their performance.

btron3000
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

My two cents:

I have been pro management for the simple reason that my investment has been successful so far, and the treatment is (finally) getting to many patients.

Howwever, while not informing your investors of why/why not certain steps are/are not taken is one thing, censorship is another thing entirely. A step too far for me. People have the right to talk about the company, as long as they are not spreading vicious untruths. I have not been a fan of people making assumptions about the CEO's character, but people should be able to post legitimate gripes with the company - and there are a few.

For that reason, I have registered for the new board. I hope it is objective and balanced. I fear with contents on the originallly linked page like "the publc company that doesn't want to be", "you can't handle the truth" and "would you like a condo with your implant" that it may get too negative over there towards management. If so, that will fly in the face of what people are complaining about - that they want fair and balanced facts and opinions. But, one can only see how things go.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  macgyver  schlitzo  Billy Boots  seeva222  Farleap11  scipio79  BIG BLUE NATION  

seeva222
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Jul 2 2020, 02:09 PM

They have added some good instos recently... though I own more shares than many of them. So there's some movement.

They also seem to have made their path much harder than it had to be.Let's hope they up their game. They aren't a merry band of little fighters trying to fight through the system anymore, they're a billion dollar company, yet the Miami office seems to be the only one doing any volume of implants right now. LA has been a mess, Detroit isn't out of the gate, I would imagine that SLC, Charleston, Portland aren't either.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Jul 2 2020, 11:05 AM

I don't actually think they should be focused on retail investors.

It would seem that this management, for many years now havnt been all that interested (publicly at least) in exciting investors of any type tbh.

I remember vividly a 7news (AUS) segment (2007-8ish) with PW on Bondi beach on a sunny summers day with people of all shades laying about sun baking saying to reporter ( in no uncertain terms) if the safety holds up yada yada yada, photo protection (aka skin tanning) would not be far away. Well the safety has been stellar and beyond doubt for a decade so it shouldnt be long now I guess.

Totally different approach taken since then even though nothing has changed concerning what the drug does or the way in which it does it. Same dosage, nothing has changed. Which is good in some ways and bad in others.

As most here know, this drug is a rare game changer and on numerous levels. The stigmatism that Scenesse has been subjected to over many years will fade away into insignificance and fast, once US EPP community get a hold of Scenesse and showing/ proving to the medical community just how incredibly beneficial a supercharged (natural) skin tan really is to human health. It seems like nothing will change (stigma wise) till this is achieved.

Im sure Clinuvel have made plenty of mistakes along the way but their path to this point has been unjustly long and the processes hoist upon them throughout have been convoluted beyond belief. It really is a strange space they find themselves in but one thing is for sure, the tide will eventually turn and a tsunami of interested people and parties will come flooding in. This Clinuvel/ Scenesse story has decades to go yet.

Id really like a super cute avatar but its not working for me!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

5113 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING