Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NZO, NEW ZEALAND OIL & GAS LIMITED
dolor
post Posted: Jun 28 2013, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharp737's post @ Sep 19 2012, 08:14 AM

What a dismal record this company is compiling. Endless delays, failure to communicate with its shareholders, multiple failures, and a management that seems incapable of improving its credentials despite every attempt by interested parties to make progress. Tony Radford at 75 still hangs in there despite proof of his failings. What does it take to turn this company around to realize its potential? Success at current and imminent drills will help but it needs a cornerstone shareholder to move in and take over management. Any bidders?

sharp737
post Posted: Sep 19 2012, 08:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dolor's post @ Sep 18 2012, 12:45 PM

I abandoned this ship years ago

dolor
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dolor's post @ Jun 16 2011, 02:30 PM

My Nov 2011 post has come to bear. When will this company come to its senses - common ones?

nipper
post Posted: Jun 8 2012, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

New Zealand Oil & Gas Ltd expects its results for the year to support a fully imputed dividend of NZ6c a share. The company's results for the year ending June 30, including the annual dividend decision, are scheduled to be announced on August 22.
sub AUD60c right now

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: disco stu  

dolor
post Posted: Jun 16 2011, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

Latest venture into Tunisia seems an act of desparation - seeking redemption from the string of failures these past 3 years. Salisbury has made one bad decision after another and now the company is diversifying by shifting interest to the other side of the world, to an area of political and financial instability, where the co has no other personell, where adjacent oil pools are small, with a 5 year horizon to any potential find. Is this the hallmark of successful business practice? Seems time to abandon ship.

Duster
post Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Mar 10 2011, 11:38 AM

Hi Hungry,

I've had my eye on them for a while as well. No position as yet !

D

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

hungry
post Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

Might finally be some good news coming.
Broken resis today (on a bad market day) on rising vol.

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 23 2010, 07:12 AM
  Quote Post

NZOG a significant holder of Pike River.

Mine tragedy will affect SP but not as much as it will affect families of those miners missing.

Here's to a happy ending.

I have been thru this before with Beaconsfield.

Nifty

nifty49
post Posted: Oct 8 2010, 06:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Oct 7 2010, 11:35 AM

Well I hope so.

Handy div received/

Share buy back may stabilise SP

Nifty

hungry
post Posted: Oct 7 2010, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Possible push higher here.
Higher low formed - maybe a higher high coming.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING