Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RFG, RETAIL FOOD GROUP LIMITED
terrine
post Posted: Nov 19 2019, 01:48 PM
  Quote Post

Shareholders have stamped the SPP etc OK today
RFG and PG have extended their relationship for 2 years with plenty of incentive.
We have put our money up (SPP) now, see how we fair

terrine
post Posted: Oct 28 2019, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 24 2019, 12:20 PM

I take it thats a NO from you
70 million customers served last year
I think there may be life in the old girl

nipper
post Posted: Oct 24 2019, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Oct 24 2019, 11:14 AM

RFG was $7 a share, just three years ago. Now raising a truckload at 10c. That's got to hurt some holders.

Main businesses seem to be very ordinary, mainstream, shopping centre franchise-y thingies
Domestic bakery and café division operating under three iconic brands - Donut King, Brumby’s Bakery and Michel’s Patisserie
• ~562 stores

Domestic Gloria Jeans operations and mobile coffee
• 251 Gloria Jeans stores and 144 mobile coffee vans

Iconic pizza brands
• 222 stores currently operating under Crust and Pizza Capers

- perhaps if 'iconic' was replaced with 'down-market', then a certain reality might set in?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

terrine
post Posted: Oct 24 2019, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

"On Tuesday, 15 October 2019 RFG announced an equity capital raising and debt restructure.
The equity capital raising consists of a fully underwritten $170 million placement (Placement), to sophisticated and professional
investors, and a SPP capped at $20 million. The Company has also agreed to make a small ‘top-up’ placement to
Invesco, following the SPP, to maintain its post-Placement holding at 19.9% of the Company.
The Placement is subject to shareholder approval at a general meeting of the Company intended to be held on or around Tuesday,
19 November 2019.

The offer price of the Placement and SPP (together the Offer) is $0.10 per share.
In conjunction with the Offer the Company announced a debt restructure, under a binding term sheet, where $118.5
million of net placement proceeds will be applied to reduce existing debt, combined with a debt write-off of $71.8
million. The Company’s Lenders have also agreed to enter into a new $75.5 million term facility, maturing in
November 2022.
Net proceeds raised under the SPP and ‘top-up’ placement to Invesco will be applied to reduce debt." - ASX

Who is going to take up there SPP entitlements 300k shares for $30k sounds OK to me
High Risk - High Reward?????
Still got good brands in a thriving sector of the retail enviroment

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 9 2019, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 9 2019, 03:28 PM

RFG is telling suitors it has a new partner, so why not let the market know?
The big question is at what stage does continuous disclosure kick in? Share prices generally don’t soar for no reason so who knows what and has there been a leak?

The Age and Sydney Morning Herald can reveal that RFG and KordaMentha’s restructuring arm 333 Capital have been holding talks with a number of funds, local and global, about a possible debt and equity rescue package
https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/r...709-p525j5.html
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Jul 9 2019, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Jul 9 2019, 03:04 PM

At least with these sorts of companies, it's possible to do a bit of reconnaissance, check out the locations, offerings, foot traffic, staff levels/ competence/ engagement.

..... sadly it's a NO from me.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

alonso
post Posted: Jul 9 2019, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Jul 9 2019, 10:43 AM

I can't honestly remember if I dipped my toe in this nipper, but if I did I think I probably pulled it out pretty damn quick.

But there are probably some who don't remember or never knew the hassles.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

terrine
post Posted: Jul 9 2019, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 8 2019, 04:22 PM

SPEEDING TICKET

seems the ASX is asking the same question

nipper
post Posted: Jul 8 2019, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Jul 8 2019, 12:40 PM

In an interview with News.com.au on Friday, the chairman Peter George said he “can’t change the past” but was working “feverishly” to fix things for the group’s remaining franchisees and shareholders after a series of lawsuits, investigations and scandals.

Mr George spoke of his trimming of the company’s senior management, and repositioning of the company under a “customer-first ethos”.

--------------------

terrine
post Posted: Jul 8 2019, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

WHATS GOIN ON???
Broader market down 70 pts and RFG up 35% on good trade

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING