Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CAJ, CAPITOL HEALTH LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Apr 5 2019, 08:01 PM
  Quote Post

Health sector winners no matter who takes the election

He says Sonic Healthcare and medical center, pathology and imaging player Healius will benefit under either Labor or Coalition as imaging and primary care receive additional funding. And imaging groups Integral Diagnostics and Capitol Health are likely the biggest beneficiaries under Labor's plans.

https://www.afr.com/business/health/health-...20190403-p51ahu

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

PeterH
post Posted: May 23 2018, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

Last night (Tues 22/5) at 9.30 on ABC2 there was a BBC doco called "Secrets of Silicon Valley: The Disruptors". This was the first part of two. A bit over half way through, to the best of my guesswork, they gave Enlitic a bit of coverage andinterviewed Jeremy. The doco was made in 2017. I dont' know what month.

I am sure it is available on ABC on demand and worth a look.

nipper
post Posted: Nov 29 2017, 06:53 AM
  Quote Post

Street Talk understands a $500 milion-plus deal between listed radiology companies Integral Diagnostics and Capitol Health is back on the cards. But this time there may be a twist. Sources told this column Capitol chief executive Andrew Harrison.is preparing an unsolicited takeover approach to force the issue.

It is understood Harrison has gone so far as to secure support from a number of key Integral shareholders, in an effort to ensure that this time it is more than just takeover talks that occur. Harrison certainly has the wind behind his sails. Since he took the top job last November, Capitol's share price has risen nearly threefold.

Several investors, many of whom are joint holders in both Capitol and Integral, have been encouraging a deal to happen given the compelling industrial logic in bringing the businesses together. And it would appear that a number of those investors have thrown their lot in with Harrison. Market sources told Street Talk a handful of major Integral shareholders have committed to accepting the Capitol proposal before it is tabled. If so, Harrison would have the weight and momentum of market support.

Analysts have previously highlighted the scale benefits, efficiencies and complementary geographic locations of the two businesses. Integral has a network of imaging outlets across south east Queensland and Perth, and Capitol has made a foray into New South Wales. In Victoria, Integral is in Geelong and in the western fringes of Melbourne while Capitol is more prominent in the metropolitan areas.
Read more: http://www.afr.com/street-talk/capitol-hea...9#ixzz4zlIQNlmL

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 26 2017, 08:48 AM
  Quote Post

Capitol Health Limited (ASX: CAJ) announced the sale of its NSW assets to I-Med Radiology Network for $81.5 million

which is more than 8.5 times expected FY17 earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA).

We believe Capitol Health's strong balance sheet and high cash levels will provide opportunities for future acquisitions.

Shares in Capitol Health Limited closed up 30.8% for the week
- Wilson Asset Mgmt

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 21 2016, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Apr 21 2016, 12:33 PM

I hope the cash thrown off is > $4.125 mill a year, just to keep head above water. Then find the $50mill to pay back in 2018/20.

Don't expect dividends

--------------------

batikit
post Posted: Apr 21 2016, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Before the rally when i was 12c the market cap was about 50mil
And they raise cap the size of itslef of a wk ago, no wonder the insto needes to boost up the price first

This company is quite hopeless

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

nipper
post Posted: Apr 21 2016, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

Issuer: Capitol Health Ltd
Coupon: 8.25%
Issue Price: Par ($100)
Call Date: 12 April 2018 (@ $103)
Maturity Date: 12 April 2020
Type: Senior unsecured
Issue Size: $50 million
Minimum $50,000
Credit Rating:Unrated
Eligible Investors: Wholesale certified only

Raising capital .. may help continue, don't expect SP lift?

Capitol is an ASX listed diagnostic imaging (DI) business that has been listed since 2006 and operates approximately 70 clinics throughout Victoria and New South Wales. Healthcare is classically regarded as a defensive sector given the strong tailwinds provided by Australia's ageing population and DI is emblematic of this – the sector has demonstrated strong growth of over 7% p.a. for the past 15 years and this is likely to continue with increasing emphasis on early detection and prevention.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 24 2016, 04:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 9 2016, 03:50 PM

radiology group Capitol Health is in the crosshairs of Perth-based venture capital and private equity firm Viburnum Funds after the company's shares cratered in the wake of government intervention into the sector and a string of poor earnings results.

It is understood Viburnum has run the numbers on the business although it's unclear whether the investor intends to have a tilt at Capitol or acquire a large foothold on the register and militate as an activist investor.

Capitol Health's precipitous share price slide over the past year has rendered it low-hanging fruit for prospective predators. Since the stock hit a peak of $1.09 in April 2015, its shares have tumbled to 14c, reducing its market cap to $73m.

However, its takeover appeal is likely to be hampered by a near $100m debt load, amassed chiefly to fund the acquisitions of imaging centres.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PeterH  

nipper
post Posted: Feb 9 2016, 03:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Feb 17 2015, 08:17 AM

CAJ touched 13.5c today

a great wealth destruction story

--------------------

nifty49
post Posted: Feb 17 2015, 08:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: 7's post @ Feb 9 2015, 10:21 AM

Got my 5K's worth in full. Thanks CAJ.

Now to reach that elusive Dollar mark? Touched 98 yesterday.

Just a great growth story.

Nifty

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 0007  

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING