Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

PIO, PIONEER RESOURCES LIMITED
Geotek
post Posted: Jul 27 2016, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

This could be another galaxy or pilbara the way that the company is going hard after lithium, there is a fair amount of drilling being done over the next couple of months.

malfrey
post Posted: May 27 2016, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: malfrey's post @ Apr 28 2016, 04:13 PM

The announcement today of what looks like the distribution of exploration funding to the Shareholders looks interesting. It may double the value of the share.

--------------------
I do not give advice as I am not qualified to. I share my own thoughts.
Please do your own research.
Stay Alert to Change: Who moved my cheese?
Regards,
Malfrey

malfrey
post Posted: Apr 28 2016, 04:13 PM
  Quote Post

Hello,
This has been quiet for awhile, like me.
I wonder what the capital raising will do to the share price. It has had a noce little rise with acquisitions in the past week or 3.

--------------------
I do not give advice as I am not qualified to. I share my own thoughts.
Please do your own research.
Stay Alert to Change: Who moved my cheese?
Regards,
Malfrey

MissAdventure
post Posted: Oct 5 2012, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

Hi
This one seems to be very much under everyone's radar. Price has recovered somewhat with the rise in POG, but still a long way to go to get back to their old highs. Some good hits on their 100% owned Juglah Dome prospect and surrounded by IGR/SLR.

Good ground, good management (I think) and the potential to get gobbled up further down the track.

Disclosure: Have held for quite a while.

hungry
post Posted: Mar 31 2011, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

Gap up today on higher vol. Favourable market depth.
5c seems achievable in the short term.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 23 2009, 11:32 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

TO:
PIONEER RESOURCES LIMITED (PIO)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 23 2008, 02:41 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (18/09/2008 10:45:00):
PIO - Drilling Commences at Mt Thirsty - Mr David Crook, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (04/08/2008 10:20:00):
PIO - June 2008 Quarterly Activity Report - Mr David Crook, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

theadder
post Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:15 PM
  Quote Post

July 2008 Fact Sheet

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080804/pdf/31bjw57gp3fhl4.pdf

RADIO
post Posted: Jun 24 2008, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (19/06/2008 10:00:00):
PIO - Ravensthorpe Manganese: High Grade Mineralisation - Mr David Crook, MD

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING