Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

AEZ, APN EUROPEAN RETAIL PROPERTY GROUP
erichmj
post Posted: Feb 10 2012, 08:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Aug 15 2009, 11:40 AM

from stock scan result

crystal
post Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 4 2009, 12:37 PM

AEZ

Plenty of volume last couple of days

mick

Attached Image

arty
post Posted: May 4 2009, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

some price action at last...
now it needs some volume coming back to match, and we're away smile.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

crystal
post Posted: Apr 20 2009, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 19 2009, 11:05 PM

hi arty

nice pick ,imo ,would have thought you have hit the nail on the head with your analysis,

600k gone through so far ,but not much showing up either

side on the market depth, so far

thanks for the heads up biggrin.gif

cheers

mick

arty
post Posted: Apr 19 2009, 11:05 PM
  Quote Post

AEZ popped up in a volume scan - would anybody have an explanation? Could the recently announced "strategic review" be nearing completion? Is somebody "anticipating"?

Attached Image

The weekly chart suggests a bottom pattern that might lead to a breakout - sooner or later.
Recent turnover adds up to about 10% of shares on issue. Is that enough for a potential "accumulator"?

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

APN/UKA EUROPEAN RETAIL PROPERTY GROUP (AEZ)

To:
APN EUROPEAN RETAIL PROPERTY GROUP (AEZ)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

post Posted: May 27 2008, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Wednesday 02/04/08 08:37am

Arty, obviously something is wrong as the SP keeps on going down

danc
post Posted: May 3 2008, 09:17 PM
  Quote Post

Good pick a mth ago Arty, hope you are still in. great chart got in friday..

arty
post Posted: Apr 2 2008, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

Picked this one up on purely Tech Analysis, daily, and grabbed a handful yesterday. But the weekly chart really shines and shows the upside potential - if the MACD keeps rising.
With the - tentative, hopefully forthcoming,... - revival in global markets, there should be a flow-on effect on Europe's Retailing too. (But I've never been good at global fundamentals ph34r.gif )
Oh - and one more Positive: AEZ is not on the list of Opes Victims wink.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 12 2005, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

APN EUROPEAN RETAIL TRUST (AEZ)

TO:
APN/UKA EUROPEAN RETAIL TRUST (AEZ)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING