Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

PDL, PETRA DIAMONDS LIMITED
mme
post Posted: Dec 19 2006, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: tradem on Thursday 25/05/06 04:53pm

Tradem wherever you are the correction ain't happening. New highs and looks set to head over $4. Never in a millions years did I think I recoup and make substantial profit out of this one from the Majestic days!! Go PDL!!! biggrin.gif

tradem
post Posted: May 25 2006, 04:53 PM
  Quote Post

Hi mme

PDL has outstanding diamond prospects. I keep waiting for a correction on this one but it never happens. I reckon you are onto a big winner. I am undecided whether to buy in at year highs. Damn amazing that you can even contemplate it being at year highs in this market carnage.

mme
post Posted: May 25 2006, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

SAARD investments taking a position in this one. Held up beautifully in the recent debacle. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Holding PDL.

mme
post Posted: Sep 7 2005, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: trisail on Tuesday 06/09/05 05:09pm

Kalahari announcement this morning. Obviously some with prior knowledge like this move as yesterday's rise and buy depth would indicate?! biggrin.gif

trisail
post Posted: Sep 6 2005, 05:09 PM
  Quote Post

Maybe just the strength of the previous announcements on Alto Cuilo which are very promising.
This program in East Angola is in partnership with (and being totally funded by) BHP and I think the political situation in-country has settled a bit.

The price is London driven and we seem to be tracking it much closer lately.....does look good.

mme
post Posted: Sep 6 2005, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

Nice rise today and good buy volume appearing at these levels. Anyone know of any announcement pending??!! biggrin.gif

trisail
post Posted: Jul 8 2005, 07:29 AM
  Quote Post

Local people haven't picked this up yet. UK close of $A 1.71

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/LSECWS/...3536&source=RNS

trisail
post Posted: Jul 7 2005, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

Petra ASX SP trading at a .12c discount to the AIM price after conversion to $A. Any thoughts?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 14 2005, 06:32 PM
  Quote Post

Upcoming Float:
PETRA DIAMONDS LIMITED (PDL)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING