Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GMG, GOODMAN GROUP
nipper
post Posted: Aug 23 2019, 12:31 PM
  Quote Post

Operating profit at industrial property giant Goodman Group surged 11.4 per cent to $942 million, according to its full-year results as the logistics boom rolls on.

The group, Australia’s most valuable real estate investment trust, delivered operating earnings per share (EPS) of 51.6¢ cents, up 10.5 per cent and slightly ahead of the 51.5¢ guidance. Statutory profit was up 48 per cent to a record $1.63 billion.

Goodman’s profits were boosted by a property valuation gain of $3.8 billion across its owned and managed portfolio, which is now worth $46 billion.

For the 2020 financial year, the group forecast operating profit of $1.04 billion, up 10.4 per cent with operating EPS of 56.3¢ per share, up 9 per cent on the 2019 financial year.

- logistics a sweet spot; one of the best REITs, maybe ... One of the most expensive, yes!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macduffy
post Posted: Aug 18 2011, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

Now here's an optimist for a change.

Goodman CEO predicts five good years.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/p...7-1226117189434

batikit
post Posted: Feb 26 2011, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Feb 26 2011, 09:08 AM

thanks for the suggestion wren, i am new to sharemarket so I just trade normal share (never have shorted a stock yet). the pref share thing is new to me... i will do some research on this topic.

cheers

wren
post Posted: Feb 26 2011, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Feb 26 2011, 01:15 AM

Hi batkit,
The GMG Pref. shares might be worth a look.(I have a signif. holding averaged at $40 but still buying at $76) Unless GMG goes broke--very unlikely after their large Cap. raising--the prefs offer some value.Running yield is 9% and there is a 27% cap.gain when they are redeemed.If that i within (say 3 years) a holder should make 18% P.A. Not the high return considered 'normal' on this forum but much better than a total loss of capital.Code GMPPA
Good luck!

batikit
post Posted: Feb 26 2011, 01:15 AM
  Quote Post

GMG can probably push up from 69c and break out this time....
the MACD is about to cross over soon

Half Year result returns to profit from big loss , significant result and should see it move upward more

next target 75c , then 93c
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

crooky
post Posted: Mar 4 2010, 07:23 PM
  Quote Post

After holiday,

Nothin much change , GMG still hoding in there.
Got a diivvy , don't hold many blue chips

Up to you

not a day trader

Although day traders are kicking our arse. I just don't have the time

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

anglingdarma
post Posted: Mar 4 2010, 10:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Mar 3 2010, 10:23 PM

still a bit off the topic. ABP distribution guidance for first half year 2010 is 1.65cents/share. A 10% increase compared to the last distribution.

--------------------
Always be thankful every day for what you have around you

OZGAZ
post Posted: Mar 3 2010, 10:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anglingdarma's post @ Mar 3 2010, 10:10 PM

Hi Anglingdarma, I have played MCW a few times and kept an eye on IIF and Centro but that is as far as I have gone. I'm watching GPT atm as I read a whisper of a possible move on it in May - but that remains to be seen. I see ABP paid the same distribution as GMG and they are way smaller....nice !

Cheers

OZGAZ

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

anglingdarma
post Posted: Mar 3 2010, 10:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Mar 3 2010, 09:59 PM

Hi Ozgaz. What do you think about moving ur money to ABP. Good REIT imo. Do you have Any other favorite Reits on ur list?

--------------------
Always be thankful every day for what you have around you

OZGAZ
post Posted: Mar 3 2010, 09:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crooky's post @ Mar 2 2010, 07:31 PM

Yeah Crooky mine was nothing to write home about !!! getting a little restless with these guys though..not much happenning either news wise or with the SP so might think about bailing....put the money in something that is actually moving..

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING