Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

I dread to think how many companies have staked their existence on data from mice only to end on the pyre as sacrificial ashes. Looks like PYC is just another one. After all this time, all they can hold up to the world as proof of success is what happened when a mouse tried out some their magic potion.

2.5 billion shares on issue and we're supposed to jump up and down in joy for a mouse. Nice Junior. Real nice. Better hope that clause gets put into play soon. The future not so bright otherwise.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2019, 08:03 AM
  Quote Post

Lets not forget that with about 2.5bn shares on issue the recent jump in on market volume is nothing but a drop in the ocean.

Try counting 2.5bn. It will take a very long time. Easy to say but it is a huge number and all for a tin pot little biotech in Perth being run by a shareholders son with a key holder a real estate guy.

You seriously believe a shareholder stands a chance? Its a five cent takeover or bankruptcy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2019, 03:29 AM
  Quote Post

I just get the feeling there is something that PYC doesn't want to tell us. I just checked out the three science people. Lieberman is an ALNY proxy. I have never seen anyone mix it with ALNY and come away in one piece. Doberstein, was the top dog at Five Prime which I have mentioned in the past and had a fantastic run on the share price and the Murdoch is an expert in antisense oligoes.
My old mate slayer used to say PYC was like a tractor and everyone needs a tractor if they are on a farm. But a tractor is useless if there is no seed in the ground. Antisense is the seed.
The volume atm would suggest Junior might get to cash in on his golden parachute clause after all.

Poor old slayer. Poor old ds on HC. He thought he was so clever and everyone else was just his muggins. If you believe a word he says, then he sold out in June I think after holding for years and at a loss. I just don't know why we never saw the SSH notice. lol. Maybe we will get it soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2019, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

Rebranding oneself is what you do to distance yourself from a toxic image or failure.

This is not a good omen.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 7 2019, 07:06 PM
  Quote Post

It seems each week there is a new acronym to describe something that seems awfully similar to the one that was named the previous week. PYC is going to get left in the dust if they choose to go it alone. Time Junior cashed in on that golden change of control clause.

https://phys.org/news/2018-10-platform-base...ology-mrna.html

New platform based on biology and nanotechnology carries mRNA directly to target cells

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 24 2019, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

Just read the presentation. it's price sensitive alright. No mention of how they are going to pay for it. Carrying on like this will send them broke pronto. Watch the price get hammered.

Frankly, it's quackery and there is nothing there that suggests to me that this is the breakthrough they are saying it is. Instead all the information points to the ASO being the breakthrough and just as it was in nuclear technology, it is splitting the atom (ASO delivery) that is the key discovery not the heavy water (endosomal escape).
Question that needs answering: who's paying Junior?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 23 2019, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

Junior trying to front foot dissent at the meeting tomorrow with a puff piece after market. All it does, is just demand the question of, how the hell are you gonna pay for it?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 23 2019, 06:02 PM
  Quote Post

The one question I want an answer to the most tomorrow is, how the hell are you gonna pay for it?
Hopefully Junior will pack it all in and go home. He's only there by dint of birthright.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2019, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

I'm all set. Looking forward to this meeting this week. Want to know about the cash burn and cap. raise plans. I'm sure Junior would much rather be taking the golden handshake option though.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 16 2019, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

A week to go. Got my flight and accommodation sorted. Just need to get a rental car. Looking forward to hearing about the future of PYC because of this data read out.

Should be good.

Hope they don't cancel right at the last minute.

--------------------

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING