Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4715 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Today, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

Approval for vitiligo is possible within two years, Hailey Haliey Disease not long after given Clinuvel had a trial for that already with very good results.

https://www.ascopost.com/issues/december-25...ug-indications/

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

We have the FDAs all important (100% validating) approval for Scenesse now. That glacial dark period (pre approval) is behind us, a fast fading memory is all that’s left of those days. Things are going to be moving along a lot quicker then we expected.

All barriers to swift progress on multiple fronts have been removed for good. Clinuvel and it’s incredible (FDA assured) future is still unknown to most but it won’t be for much longer. 😎

KRD
post Posted: Today, 11:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 10:50 AM

Just one look at the FDA timeline in the newsletter, beginning with the FDA orphan drug designation in 2008, and it’s no wonder we are all so worn down at this point. God help us if the vitiligo approval drags on half that long.

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kboy69's post @ Today, 11:10 AM

I'd say it will be within the coming weeks.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  rabbitrun  FarmaZutical  Starfire  

Kboy69
post Posted: Today, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 10:50 AM

Love it. Vitiligo, here we come. Any guesses on time frame? I'd say within 2 years but what do I know.

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

Newsletter out. I didn't realise they started issuing German communiques in May 2019 to cater for the large investment community there 👍👍

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Announcements.pdf ( 237.01K ) Number of downloads: 137

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Doogieson  Frogster  nisperoy  Justinian  Starfire  

xlnja
post Posted: Today, 07:58 AM
  Quote Post

I wonder how much of the stock churn is coming from us on this board. Half of today's CLVLY activity was due to my own orders. We need a NASDAQ listing to get a lot more new blood into this stock before it's going to skyrocket.

trisail
post Posted: Today, 07:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rabbitrun's post @ Today, 12:45 AM

biggrin.gif

Kboy69
post Posted: Today, 04:40 AM
  Quote Post

Yeah, I'm disappointed in the SP pullback, but I'm more excited than ever about what seems to be going on behind the scenes at Clinuvel. The amount of directions that this company can go with various products and treatments leaves me kinda like a kid at Christmas. All aboard the Clinuvel train....choo choo

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  Zodiac1  

CobiV13
post Posted: Today, 02:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Yesterday, 03:34 PM

I like this stab FZ.. would you be inclined (or anyone else for that matter) to expand on the company's moat? i.e. patents running out, trusted brand filling up its place in the moat, increased competition etc? Thanks in advance

4715 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING