Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

COZ, CO2 GROUP LIMITED
cabbie
post Posted: May 22 2015, 08:02 PM
  Quote Post

Moderator(s) please note -

This company has changed it's name (in March) to

SEAFARMS GROUP LIMITED
ASX Code: SFG

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/company.do#!/SFG

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/annou...Y&year=2015

Now in the Prawn farming business (largest? in Australia), but still has the CO2 business.

Market Update
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150521/pdf/42ypxv6kh3kg39.pdf
Seafarms Group Limited Market Update

Seafarms Group Limited (Seafarms or the Company) will be providing updates to a number of brokers and analysts over coming days as well as meeting with potential investors with respect to the Company's Project Sea Dragon ( PSD ). The following documents are provided to keep the market up to date with operations and PSD:

Market Update May 2015;
Location map and project layout for PSD proposed operations on Legune Station and at Kununurra NT; and Project Sea Dragon investment opportunity flyer

--------------------
Trust me, I know where I'm going, I've been around this circle many times before !!

slick7
post Posted: Jun 23 2013, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tongoa's post @ Jun 24 2011, 02:03 PM

Interesting looking at this thread a few years later... ALP won government and COZ has taken a battering. 2 years ago I really thought LNP in government was bad news for COZ but still my political preference over ALP. I also noticed my comments on COZ getting a bit of a boost around election time. I wonder if this will be the case again in September. I'll be watching this closely. I'd love to dip my feet in this again even if it's short term.

slick7
post Posted: Jun 24 2011, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tongoa's post @ Jun 24 2011, 02:03 PM

In that case bring on the early election asap - I cant stand labor - I change the channel when I even hear Gillard on TV even if I'm in another room

Will look further into this Direct Action Plan thing to see how it could positively impact COZ share price

edit: I've found a bit about committing to planting 20million trees by 2020 but unclear on likely impact...

tongoa
post Posted: Jun 24 2011, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: slick7's post @ Jun 24 2011, 01:42 PM

Hi Slick, one reason I hold this is because the Liberal's Direct (no) Action Plan on tackling carbon emissions includes tree planting. So if they do get elected.... but I'm a real casual at all this so DYO!

slick7
post Posted: Jun 24 2011, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

still holding my tiny parcel and it seems it's trying for another crack at resistance at 20c

COZ always does well in an election so hopefully there will be one soon even though a liberal government may not impact COZ SP very well smile.gif

Hardhat
post Posted: Apr 26 2011, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: slick7's post @ Feb 24 2011, 02:14 PM

Slick, I'm still holding a few of these. IFor me it was a long-shot bet that the CPRS would get up...close but no banana. If it had got up under Rudd COZ would have done nicely. This time we're waiting on Gillard to deliver but I think there's less chance of her succeeding than Rudd. Unfortunately I think COZ's first-mover advantage has been lost and from what I have read about the design of the system Gillard COZ's IP is being undermined so IF Gillard's plan does get up it won't be the boon for COZ that we might have hoped for. Despite this its worth a punt so I'm still in and still watching.

slick7
post Posted: Feb 24 2011, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: slick7's post @ Feb 5 2011, 08:02 PM

carbon price from July 1 2012 announced today - maybe I wont be watching COZ all by myself on here anymore...

slick7
post Posted: Feb 5 2011, 08:02 PM
  Quote Post

so quiet in here... am I watching COZ all by myself?

slick7
post Posted: Oct 27 2009, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

I'm keen to hear from other holders or anyone who's watching COZ. I'm very happy with my investment earlier in the year (it's pretty much doubled) but just coming back from a 45 day holiday I'm not really in the loop about what's been going on? COZ seems to have had a very very good last few months? Is anything relating to carbon emission trading likely to substantially change in Australia over the coming months? What's driving the sp movement? I really should have watched this a bit more closely smile.gif I have a small parcel and regret not having purchased more this year.

Thanks

polecat
post Posted: Jul 27 2009, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

COZ options severely trailling the heads - am I missing something?

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING