Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RBY, ROCKEBY BIOMED LIMITED
theadder
post Posted: Jan 29 2009, 09:48 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone following this one??

From the USPTO a published application today

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...0129+AND+ICN/au)

United States Patent Application 20090030054
Kind Code A1
Warmington; John ; et al.
January 29, 2009

CYTOPLASMIC ANTIGENS FOR DETECTION OF CANDIDA

Abstract
The present invention relates to a method and a means of diagnosing Candida infection. In particular the present invention relates to a method of diagnosing Candida infection by measuring the levels of antibody to Candida cytoplasmic antigen present in a biological sample taken from a subject at risk of, or suspected to be suffering from a Candida infection.

Inventors:Warmington; John; (Bentley, [i]AU
)[/i] ; Ballantyne; Denis; (Bentley, [i]AU)[/i]

US
Assignee Name and Adress:Rockeby Biomed (Australia) Pty. Ltd.

console
post Posted: Oct 21 2008, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wasabibarako on Friday 01/08/08 04:07pm

Looks like its getting close to zero weirdsmiley.gif

--------------------
Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 17 2008, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (17/09/2008 12:45:00):
RBY - Pepp Tablet Sales Crosses 2.4 Million Milestone - Dr Sze Wee Tan, Chief Executive

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (01/08/2008 12:45:00):
RBY - Quarterly and Milestone Report June 2008 - Dr Sze Wee Tan, Chief Executive

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

wasabibarako
post Posted: Aug 1 2008, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Wargfang on Thursday 31/07/08 08:55am

Wargfang: Like ROULETTE, indeed !! Well, I have placed my bet, which I am prepared to hang onto for better or worse (either go to zero or - hopefully - double the value at least).
Time will tell.
wasa

Wargfang
post Posted: Jul 31 2008, 08:55 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wasabibarako on Saturday 26/07/08 09:10pm

I have three different flavours of stocks. Speccy's, Emerging (small companies in solid areas with cash n plans) and of course my cornerstones.

RBY barely make it into my speccy's area, I may need to create a 4th group called 'roulette'.

I would only put money in this lot if I didnt really need that money.

I play with the .02 fluctuations on this one and try and increase my small holding by accumulation off the spikes.

The China business may cause this one to bolt up at some time, but such a diverse portfolio of business's with HIV, Avian Flu, Hangover Tablets and Thrush Cream.

So if you have some money to put on lucky 13 black then maybe RBY is the play for you......if you have a better use for the money (perhaps blocking the cold draft under your front door) it may give better value.

--------------------
Resistance is futile – you will be accumulated

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 29 2008, 03:09 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (24/07/2008 12:45:00):
RBY - Rockeby Receives Bird Flu Test Orders Worth US$230,000 - Dr Sze Wee Tan, Chief Executive

wasabibarako
post Posted: Jul 26 2008, 09:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Wargfang on Thursday 31/01/08 03:02pm

Wargfang/jezzabot/any others?: Anybody still brave enough to hold RBY ?? High risk stock for sure!! Bought some on a purely speculative "feeling" of mine. Might regret doing so, of course. Comments about RBY most welcome. (I hope that Pepp will do the "trick" for them).
wasa

RADIO
post Posted: May 6 2008, 11:44 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (30/04/2008 12:15:00):
RBY - Rockeby Partners with Novartis' China Subsidiary to Launch Pepp in China - Dr Sze Wee Tan, Chief Executive

RADIO
post Posted: May 6 2008, 11:07 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (01/05/2008 12:30:00):
RBY - March 2008 Quarterly Report - Dr Sze Wee Tan, Chief Executive

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING