Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEN, PENINSULA MINERALS LIMITED
nifty49
post Posted: Dec 2 2015, 05:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rosskend's post @ Dec 1 2015, 01:07 PM

G'day Ross

The patient long termers have been rewarded.

Spend most of my time over the road!

Cheers Nifty

rosskend
post Posted: Dec 1 2015, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

Hi PENners - almost a producer - authorization to begin recovery of Uranium - a couple of step away but the market likes it anyway - up 10%+ today. If the SP mirrors the potential increasing POU increasing value will follow. Still reckon could do a 10x+ but could be when they bring in stage three - at the current rate of development I don't think I'll make the party?!?!!??! ;-)

R/Ross

Varmi
post Posted: Dec 1 2015, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

PEN is now a producer! !!! A long time in the making, well done to the team and holders.

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

kiril
post Posted: Nov 17 2015, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Varmi's post @ Nov 15 2015, 01:59 PM

PEN is now my largest holding too.

I bought more recently, and if it wasnt for another stock I am most excited about, I would have bought more this week again.

Hi Alonso....young or brave?

I cant find a mining stock more derisked then PEN.

U spot from $150 US a pound pre Fukashima to $38 now......I think our timing is pretty good.

Dont think it will be a cracker 2016 as I believe we will see serious movement pre Christmas.

Kiril.

I hold.

alonso
post Posted: Nov 16 2015, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Varmi's post @ Nov 15 2015, 01:59 PM

PEN is now my biggest holding.

You guys must be young or brave or both. I'll coast along with what I have had in the bottom drawer for years now.
T'aint much but I already counted it as lost.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Varmi
post Posted: Nov 15 2015, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks for sharing Kiril.

I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about the company.

I topped up my holdings end of Aug. Have been tempted to add more but PEN is now my biggest holding.

2016 should be a cracker. smile.gif

v

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 14 2015, 05:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Nov 12 2015, 07:24 PM

Thanks Kiril

I will continue to hold.

Nifty

kiril
post Posted: Nov 14 2015, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

In the last week, Global X have added 152,069 shares to their position having spent around $200K doing so.

The tighter this register become the bigger the rise when the newsflow starts at month end upon NYSE listing and the end of their blackout period.

Kiril.

I hold

kiril
post Posted: Nov 14 2015, 02:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 14 2015, 08:18 AM

hi Nifty.

I believe Gus was as controlled as he could be not to give away too much that might land him in trouble with the ASX listing rules.

I have had a number of conversations with Gus over the last 5 years and one thing I will give him, is that he is a long term strategic thinker. Everything occurring today has been planned out for some time.

He did mention that they have been talking to insto's across the US and Europe very recently. I believe that the next 6 months will see substantial SP appreciation and Gus has all the catalysts for that lined up.

I have recently added to my already decent sized position in PEN. If we see further weakness this week I will end up with an even larger position.

So in a word, YES.

Kiril

I hold

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nifty49  Varmi  

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 14 2015, 08:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Nov 12 2015, 07:24 PM

Kiril

Appreciate that post.

Do you share Gus's optimism?

Nifty

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING