Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

24 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KRC , KING RIVER COPPER LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 21 2018, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

AFR article - “Vanadium discoveries a battery game changer” - sent SP to a high of 6.5c this morning - back down to 6.1c following a Media Release Clarification by the company

King River Copper Limited (ASX: KRC) refers to the article in the Financial Review today titled
“Vanadium discoveries a battery game changer”.

King River Copper wishes to clarify that the outcomes of current Scoping Studies are still to be
completed and investors should await the release of this information.

Scoping on the Vanadium, Titanium, Iron and the Fluorspar projects is expected in the coming
weeks.

Subject to JORC, ASIC and ASX policies, these studies would provide a more accurate guide
towards production targets, revenues, and forecast financial information.

Is Vanadium the new bubble? Everyone is now going for it - even those who have been sitting on V projects for yonks rolleyes.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

pacestick
post Posted: May 26 2014, 06:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pacestick's post @ Apr 1 2014, 07:23 AM

"King River Copper Limited (“King River” or “the Company”) (ASX: KRC) has noted today the increased interest and price movement of its shares.
The Company is not aware of any material information that has not been previously disclosed to shareholders.
The Company has not yet commenced drilling. The first drilling is planned to commence next
Wednesday, May 28 at the shear zone on Chapman Hills, followed by a diamond drilling program at the
Chapman outcrops.
The phase 1 drilling program will be spread over 7 different locations and is expected to take up to 6
weeks.
All drill core will be stored on site, then delivered to Perth early July for cutting and assaying.
Recent bulldozer work providing access to the 2 drill site locations at Chapman outcrops has exposed
further copper carbonate (malachite) in quartz veins and breccias that has been lodged for assaying. Any assay results received that are viewed by the company to be material will be released on receipt.
The Chairman, Anthony Barton is also presenting the company to a large group of London investors in
the evening of May 28.
There is no other information known to the company."

pacestick
post Posted: Apr 1 2014, 07:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pacestick's post @ Nov 6 2013, 05:41 PM

31 March 2014 The Companies Manager Australian Stock Exchange Level 8 Exchange Plaza 2 The Esplanade Perth WA 6000 CAPITAL RAISING King River Copper Limited (ASX: KRC) announces that it is completing arrangements for a capital raising of $504,000 at 6.3 cents per share for the issue of 8,000,000 shares from sophisticated and professional investors. The fund will be used for upcoming exploration activities and working capital. The shares will be issued upon completion of the documentation. Yours faithfully

pacestick
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 05:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 6 2013, 11:34 AM

very high silver values at cato

KRC_ASX_Surface_Assays_Catto_6Nov13_FINAL.pdfKRC_ASX_Surface_Assays_Catto_6Nov13
_FINAL.pdf

arty
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: armourlite's post @ Nov 6 2013, 10:24 AM

Hi armourlite
Please check your IM inbox. I don't want to digress from the topic of this thread.
Cheers, Arty.

btw, MAD offers another precedent of an announcement-driven blow-off spike:

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

armourlite
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 6 2013, 10:17 AM

Hi arty, after doing my chart checks (manually) I was looking at a pull back to 12c. That's just my limited uneducated opinion.

I don't have charting software, but I think I need to get some, and I need to do a course/seminar.
I would be interested in what you would recommend.
Cheers

arty
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pacestick's post @ Nov 6 2013, 02:03 AM

Regardless of fundamentals, these blow-off spikes follow the same technical pattern. I'll watch the range 11c to 15c.

Attached Image

Use GGG as a precedent; they're a few days ahead.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

pacestick
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 02:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 4 2013, 01:38 PM

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20131104/pdf/42kmcdd5hc178w.pdf

new mineralisation intersected at Cato.

However the more light should be thrown on the scene to help see what KRC is sitting on when the assay results are returned. Although not stated by the company I gain the impression that they will come back as each sample is finished with and not wait for one final summary

arty
post Posted: Nov 4 2013, 01:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: armourlite's post @ Nov 4 2013, 01:14 PM

Have a look at GGG for a technical precedent. They made a similar move a week earlier, dropped back to Fib 38.2%.
KRC might do something similar; check where previous resistance manifested itself - I'm sure you know about "old resistance, once broken, becomes new support."
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: armourlite  

armourlite
post Posted: Nov 4 2013, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 4 2013, 01:05 PM

weirdsmiley.gif wub.gif weirdsmiley.gif Sorry arty, not sure why I wrote wren.

Thanks for the update. What do you believe the retrace will be ? I have not had a real good look at it.

24 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING