Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

75 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

AYN, ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD
mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 5 2012, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 5 2012, 12:33 PM

good call arty, wish I had followed.

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

arty
post Posted: Oct 5 2012, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 2 2012, 02:59 PM

prepare for breakout - all going well with price of silver smile.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Oct 2 2012, 02:59 PM
  Quote Post

Glad I held;
also topped up yesterday.
Fundamentally, the news reported the past couple of days may have attracted some extra interest; the cash reserves, only $2M, may be of some concern. But as long as the chart doesn't tell me otherwise, I'll stay put.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Sep 3 2012, 04:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Sep 3 2012, 03:17 PM

Thanks, batikit;
yes, there's always that falling trendline; not looking often enough at multi-year trends could become my undoing.
But then again, on the short-term Daily, the last 3 months resemble a cup & handle pattern.
If tomorrow keep falling, I'll pay the price for going in against the retracement.

--------------------

batikit
post Posted: Sep 3 2012, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 3 2012, 01:29 PM

Did you notice the falling channel ?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

arty
post Posted: Sep 3 2012, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 23 2012, 01:20 PM

Closed the overhead gap and retraced.
Initially, I had thought the gap to 4.4 might have been closed, but in light of recent rises of pos, that would seem less likely now.
When it gapped up this morning, I had placed a buy order at 4.8, which has just been filled. Permission granted to head back up North.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Aug 23 2012, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 22 2012, 03:20 PM

Current level at 200% of the primary Fibonacci range.

Attached Image

Will it be rejected and close yesterday's gap-up first? Or can we - just as in SVL's case - consider the lower ones break-away gaps?
I certainly won't panic and sell. If a reversal occurs, I may however consider a few additional trader positions for some trading credits.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  malfrey  

arty
post Posted: Aug 22 2012, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Aug 22 2012, 02:08 PM

small traders posi, ozgaz;
but I'm keeping a lt Long as outlined earlier.
Also hoping to get a gap-filler so I can average up.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

OZGAZ
post Posted: Aug 22 2012, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 22 2012, 11:29 AM

Yeah good call Arty, speeding ticket to boot - taken profit ?

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

arty
post Posted: Aug 22 2012, 11:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 21 2012, 10:53 PM

thanks Mick smile.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

75 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING