Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TTT, TRITTON RESOURCES LIMITED
melua
post Posted: Oct 7 2018, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 20 2018, 02:23 PM

Still a very big gap in valuations between TTT and A3D. I'd expect market inefficiency to be in play for a while (as it normally is) but I would expect A3D to keep rising now they have proved their ground breaking technology as the valuation of $60M is ridiculously low. In my opinion, what happens to TTT is dependent on real contracts being signed that justify the $230M valuation. I'm interested in seeing how TTT plan to get their parts certified as fit for purpose. Nothing announced on that front yet. DNVGL have an MOU with A3D to certify parts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNV_GL

melua
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 20 2018, 02:23 PM

TTT were in a honeymoon phase that some tech stocks can have. A3D had the same in 2016/17. Reality then sets in.
TTT at some stage needs to justify the lofty market cap. Otherwise they will suffer the same fate imo.

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 02:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Aug 20 2018, 01:40 PM

Certainly hasn't lived up to the initial hype, melua - same as A3D, which is now back down to 47c
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: melua  

melua
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 01:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 3 2018, 12:08 PM

Hi blacksheep. Gap almost filled. Reality is it's still got nearly a $300M market cap now. Revenues last qtr = 0. Last update said "exponential revenue growth in 2019", What's "exponential" from zero though?
What revenue (not profits) in 2019 would justify $300M valuation?
Meanwhile A3D looking sick at a sub $30M valuation. 1/10th TTT.

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 3 2018, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Jul 3 2018, 09:51 AM

Yes they do look similar in the early stages. A3D SP certainly got ahead of itself back in 2016 when it reached a high of $5.39. Question is will TTT follow once the initial excitement dies down? TTT chart has a gap @ $1.70.
Following are yearly charts for both

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: melua  

melua
post Posted: Jul 3 2018, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ May 25 2018, 04:36 PM

The TTT chart is looking almost identical to the A3D chart in 2016. Which way will it go over the next 12 months?

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 12 2018, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ May 25 2018, 04:36 PM

ALU received a mention in this article recently.
3-D PRINTING STOCKS POISED FOR RECOVERY
By Tony Featherstone
Wed 06 June 2018 08:15 AM
extract
Emerging 3-D printing play, Titomic, stands out. The stock soared in May on news it launched the world’s largest and fastest metal 3-D printer at its Melbourne facility.

Titomic has raced from a 52-week low of 37 cents to $2.74, making it one of the market’s hottest micro-caps.

Titomic’s industrial-scale 3-D printer, co-developed with CSIRO, could help automotive, aviation and other manufacturers to custom-print metal parts from their own manufacturing facility, without relying on suppliers Titomic’s additive-manufacturing processes are thought to slash the price of titanium manufacturing, compared to sourcing titanium from Russia.

ASX queried Titomic in May over disclosure of a collaborative agreement with major golf products supplier, Callaway Golf Company. In its response, Titomic said revenue from the agreement will be “nominal”. But the market’s reaction to talk of a major US sports company using 3-D printing technology to develop golf clubs, reinforces the technology’s potential.

Titomic has strong technology and CSIRO has a solid record of defending its patents. But after almost tenfold gains from its share price low, Titomic is one for speculators only. Better to stand aside and wait for more steam to come out of Titomic shares.

https://www.nabtrade.com.au/investor/insigh...rinting_stocks0
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: May 25 2018, 04:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 14 2018, 08:59 PM

Went through the $3.00 mark today - hope the SP is not getting ahead of itself, like it did with A3D?
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=ttt

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 14 2018, 08:59 PM
  Quote Post

TTT Titomic, up again today, doubled in a month.

MoU with a shipbuilder.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 10 2018, 09:38 AM
  Quote Post

Now Titomic, TTT, a titanium 3D printing biz. Just linked up with Callaway Golf.... for clubs. Also Morgan Stanley appeared on register with 5.5% holding.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING