Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

92 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CVI, CITYVIEW CORPORATION LIMITED
arty
post Posted: May 4 2011, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: atozed2005's post @ May 4 2011, 11:02 AM

If you're among the surviving holders (all but 4 with "unmarketable parcels" ohmy.gif ) you might have received an invitation to the next AGM. Send your proxy: while voting "Against" the remuneration report will be "non-binding" in nature, a vote against Mr Smythe's re-election could open the door to a better future.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

atozed2005
post Posted: May 4 2011, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: matt75's post @ Dec 1 2010, 11:48 AM

Anybody else wondering what the hell is happening with CVI? Haven't heard diddley squat for a while now

matt75
post Posted: Dec 1 2010, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

City View Changes it's name, I would too if I ran a company that poorly

arty
post Posted: Aug 18 2010, 07:42 PM
  Quote Post

repeat: Will Douglas Amati attend the AGM ?

Where did all the money go? The notice makes it sound almost as it it's ASIC's fault that the earlier rescue attempts failed.
Disgusting! no cent from me.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

matt75
post Posted: Aug 7 2010, 03:55 PM
  Quote Post

CVI is never going to raise $2mill to continue operation. They have sucked so many people dry with thier lies about how great the company was. I am sure the company was headed this way even if the financial crisis didn't hit.

Who would even believe Smythe again. I wonder if he will get the chop with the rest of the board. Here's betting none of them will buy any shares in the new prospectus - criminal I say.

arty
post Posted: May 4 2010, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: canny's post @ May 22 2009, 05:33 PM

I'm still holding a small stake that I've all but written off.
Will Douglas Amati attend this month's AGM again?
I just want to make sure I appoint an independent thinker as my proxy.

--------------------

BSA
post Posted: Feb 5 2010, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 5 2010, 10:59 AM

Still alive(only just)

CityView Corporation Limited (“CityView”) advises that the Prospectus dated 17 December 2009 was scheduled to close on 8 February 2010. A Final Stop Order was received from ASIC on 4 February 2010 and the Prospectus is therefore now abandoned.
As outlined in CityView’s Quarterly Report on 28 January 2010, Zurich Handels Finanz Asia Limited has granted to CityView a loan facility of Aus$1.2 million for working capital to be drawn down as and when requested by CityView.

Who in their right mind would lend these guys a $...let alone $1.2mill?

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 5 2010, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: BSA's post @ Dec 21 2009, 01:01 AM

the light could be a freight train.
Just caught this in the corner of my eye.
Swan Song? Or will they really resume trading on Tuesday morning?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

BSA
post Posted: Dec 21 2009, 01:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: elto's post @ Dec 20 2009, 06:17 PM

maybe there is light at the end of this tunnel.

A train.
From their current situation cash wise and ASIC involvement etc etc it would take a miracle for it to be anything else.
Hope for holders it is not the end but.....

--------------------

elto
post Posted: Dec 20 2009, 06:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: matt75's post @ Dec 19 2009, 02:43 PM

Let's hope not.  Just maybe there is light at the end of this tunnel... please be light...

92 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING