Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Please Consider ShareScene Community Memorabilia, Mug, Keyring, Pocket Knife, Decision Maker, Mouse Mat, Polo Shirt
henrietta
post Posted: Dec 9 2007, 06:25 PM
  Quote Post

Hi there Admin
Received my Sharescene mug and Decision Maker two days after ordering. Excellent service.
My brother is a keen share trader and coffee drinker, so I'm sure he'll get a kick out of his special Xmas present.

Cheers
J

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jun 28 2007, 02:19 PM
  Quote Post

So great to hear it all arrive safely and you are so happy! Thats the second smile you've brought to me face in one week! haha

wub.gif

Its great to see so much interest in http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/

We just hope to see a few more sales!

C'mon guys! Show your pride in your community.

Cheers,
Geoff

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Varmi
post Posted: Jun 26 2007, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

If my stocks could move as quick I’d be over the moon! Thanks guys, all arrived safely.

The Decision Maker is exactly wot ol’ varmi needs, have to get me a prayer book wink.gif

Cool pocket knife wub.gif ..will come in handy when the prayers run out. Also have a mate who’s laffin away as I write, he's lookin' for a slice or dice up if he don’t cut the Red Hanky joke already lol

Chamber pot is awesome, cuts me gettin up so often. Great mug!! For your info - Stone Pony, I chose a "Large" for the shirt…planning ahead, less trips to the kettle is bound to have a profound impact hehe....

Classy keyring, mousepad got a little bent but it’s fine, should see the state of the old one! lol

Now, I didn’t expect this stuff to arrive so soon….means I’m gonna have to tidy the desk up. Massive task. Eh? ..... the Decision Maker told me to Fire Someone tongue.gif

cheers
varmi

Check it out http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jun 26 2007, 12:36 AM
  Quote Post

Thanks Varmi. Yes we really do need more members to dig deep (not that deep, the products are good value!)

Good choice with the investor pack!

I encourage you all to check out http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/

Cheers,
Geoff

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Varmi
post Posted: Jun 25 2007, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Cool. cool.gif

Stuff being shipped today, that was quick.

I'm Order No: 19 out of a massive 13,000 registered members...

Come, come. Get your piggy banks out, do a hand stand to shake the loose change outa your DEEP pockets, sell 1 BHP share, beg if necessary... laughingsmiley.gif

v

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Varmi
post Posted: Jun 25 2007, 01:05 AM
  Quote Post

Lookin' forward to the Elite Kit n kaboodle biggrin.gif

Speak for yerself Stone Pony! devilsmiley.gif

v

--------------------

stone pony
post Posted: Jun 24 2007, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

... but the shirts only go to X large. Have you seen the average trader lately? LOL!!!

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jun 22 2007, 11:19 PM
  Quote Post

So great to have your support Varmi. Big smilles all round! biggrin.gif

Hope you enjoy your products. Feel free to write back and let us know how they go.

If anyone is interested in buying some ShareScene merchandise but has any questions, doubts, concerns holding them back, feel free to let me know. I would be only to happy to see if I answer any questions.

If you havn't already, visit http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/

Cheers,
Geoff

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Varmi
post Posted: Jun 22 2007, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks for reminding me ADMIN1 cool.gif

Have been meaning to check out and buy for a while but keep getting sidetracked with the market....greed I suppose.

Very happy to support Sharescene, appreciate all the work by those in the background to make this the best discussion forum around.

Keep on smiling! tongue.gif
varmi

--------------------

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jun 21 2007, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

Does anyone want to join in with me in support of the ShareScene Memorabilia range? I feel supporting your community with little gestures like purchasing a ShareScene Mug or Keyring, are in fact big gestures in disguise.

Seeing members buying ShareScene products is much appreciated by the adminstration staff and brings a smile to our face!

Want to make a ShareScene Adminsitrator or Moderator happy today? Visit http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/ to check out our range of fun community products.

======
Here Is What Other ShareScene Memebers Have To Say (all feedback has been positive so far!)

"Love my Sharescene polo and wore it proudly to the Intec AGM" bananabender

"I received my Executive Decision Maker by express post. If I didn't like it so much I would lend to the CEOs of a few listed companies,in the hope it would improve their performance" marathon

"Recently purchased a SS polo shirt, received excellent and professional service. Order acknowledgement, processing and despatch advice. great service , also good quality and value. Suggest that other SS members show support by purchasing merchandise items. The merchandise seems to be a well kept secret" ericson

"Just got home to find my multipurpose SS Pocket knife. Great quality and very prompt and attentive service from apparelcorp. I would highly recommend it to members for personal use or as a funky little gift." dee27

"Everyone has to have a look, and give it a spin. It is really solid and weighty (makes a great paperweight as well) with a felt bottom to stop it scratching your desk. Would make a great gift I think by the amount of attention mine receives." kathy

"Just received my Sharescene.com shirt I won in one of the competitions. I must say I am very impressed by it. A very comfortable, good looking and high quality product. Good work Sharescene and thank you." forevertold

--------------------------------

My thanks again to the great company Apparel Corporation Pty Ltd ( http://www.apparelcorp.com.au ) who helped to make this possible. We highly reccomend you use them for your own corporate branding jobs.

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING