Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

82 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MEO, MEO AUSTRALIA LIMITED
anroo
post Posted: Feb 13 2015, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 1 2014, 10:03 AM

Anyone taking up the Mosman offer?

arty
post Posted: Oct 1 2014, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

Apache has elected not to exercise its farm-in option.

I wonder how the Market will react to the news when MEO resumes at 10 past 10.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Aug 19 2014, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Aug 19 2014, 09:57 AM

Attached Image

The latest Trading activity suggests there might have been a tiny leakage on the 8th. devilsmiley.gif
Oh no! That can't be - we're dealing with ethical professionals, who would always keep the Market fully informed. hypocrite.gif
Must be some coincidence: a variant of BESBS maybe? or simply profit taking ...

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: anroo  

anroo
post Posted: Aug 19 2014, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Aug 19 2014, 09:57 AM

Only MEO could drill a hole in the wrong spot..... within 500m of a known oil accumulation and still cant hit the mark.....aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

anroo
post Posted: Aug 19 2014, 09:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 19 2014, 09:51 AM

Ha explains the latest trade activity..... looks like Jurgen is partial to a little pump and dump.

On a serious note his tenure surely needs to be questioned......

arty
post Posted: Aug 19 2014, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Aug 18 2014, 06:38 PM

Sorry: "Plugged and abandoned" sadsmiley02.gif
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01543704

--------------------

anroo
post Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Aug 8 2014, 05:50 PM

Let's hope for good news Tommorow !!!

anroo
post Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 7 2014, 01:50 PM

Can someone explain the trading in MEO today......appears very erratic on no news

arty
post Posted: Aug 7 2014, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Aug 7 2014, 11:45 AM

Don't bugger me, anroo :D
Since nobody seemed to take any notice, I didn't waste my time with updates.
But trust me, I realised that I had taken profit too early, so bought a bundle back: the last big one on July 31st.

Attached Image

That's now also gone, with buy-back alerts at 5.4 or higher, should support show up.

--------------------

anroo
post Posted: Aug 7 2014, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 23 2014, 12:35 PM

Bugger Arty.....profits still profit well done.
This is the game changer we have been touting for so long.
The government did state use or lose it so the wheels are now in motion.
Watch this space

82 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING