Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TNG, TNG LIMITED
sh0950
post Posted: Aug 1 2018, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

TNG up 25%

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 2 2018, 04:38 PM
  Quote Post

Gets a mention here

How a global hunt for vanadium may increase titanium supply
By CAMERON PERKS
Published: Thursday, 31 May 2018
These companies are flying under the radar in terms of titanium, due to their battery-industry focus. Of these companies, [b]the most advanced projects are held by Australia Securities Exchange (ASX)-listed companies Neometals Ltd and TNG Ltd[/b].

Elsewhere, TNG’s Australian Northern Territory Mount Peake Vanadium-Titanium Iron Project was awarded federal environmental approval on May 15 of this year. The project, which contains 160 million tonnes of 5.31% titanium dioxide and 0.28% vanadium pentoxide as part of its resource (as of 2013), will now need a mine management plan in order to proceed to a stage where offtake, funding and construction may proceed.

http://www.indmin.com/Article/3810762/How-...ium-supply.html
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 7 2017, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 7 2017, 02:52 PM

Nice chart, but I think it's TGN - Tungsten Mining NL, - chart?

TNG is up 3.7% @ 14c currently

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

arty
post Posted: Sep 7 2017, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 7 2017, 02:52 PM

apologies
the code should've been TGN - Tungsten
but that didn't even exist.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

arty
post Posted: Sep 7 2017, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

breakout today - but no news.
anybody noticed? (ASX apparently did not - yet.)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: May 14 2015, 12:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gollygosh's post @ Apr 20 2015, 10:47 AM

Hi gg,
my timing sucks as well, but I've been quite successful with extrapolating Fibonacci price levels.
Based on those, I've got set again at the recent channel break when TNG came off Fib 50% and looks now like holding support at 61.8%. Note that level has been resistance for several weeks in February -early March.

Attached Image

If support fails, I'm out; but I find a test and break above 22.5c more likely.

--------------------

gollygosh
post Posted: Apr 20 2015, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

Morn all , This is chart based ramp based on a 5 weekly pattern . Worth noting I hate the company and its misses over the last 10 ish years and the abominable dilution and company based ramps . One only has to view todays asx releases and compare them to the previous asx releases about this dfs garbage .

This is week 5 down and the monthly lows held , so far . The implication is next week will go mental upwards . cheers gg
ps; this is my post from over the rd on 24/3 and I implied the shares would not hit 25 cents till after April 27 , the price at the time of my posting was 20.5 with a high of 23 on 16/3 ; "I am not dreaming $ but ........
when would these shares worth .25 cents?"

Hi Octo I can't offer up an exact date at this stage but on or a few days after April 27 , so April 27-30 area is logical .

My timing is up the creek at present so I wouldn't hold those dates as being gospel . Gone are my days of getting exact dates and prices to match and am not sure why .
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

frodo
post Posted: Jul 15 2014, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 15 2014, 12:40 PM

Well Arty you've got one red stick going up and one red stick going down support level at 25 but white stick says it could go down to 22. Thats my take on it.

Whilst you are at it do you think TON is going down as I want to buy some. Elliott says could go around 49 mark at worst I guess but its holding at 60 levels also SYR has put on a few cents today so was wondering if 60 was support level.

arty
post Posted: Jul 15 2014, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Jul 15 2014, 11:17 AM

cant understand those charts

Just look at those up and down arrows - they tell me when to buy and sell.
(I may take additional signals to buy or sell earlier, but that's another subject...)

The white trendlines suggest various degrees of support levels; the steepest one crosses today's price at about 22c. As that happens to be the bottom of a gap that was left open on the 8th, I give TNG a high probability of getting down to 22c.

Attached Image

I save a lot of time and worry beads by simply letting my computer alert me if/when TNG gets to 22c; as I've been out of the last trade, I don't need to watch it anymore, unless it either gets to 22c or turns around and is bought up. That's where another alert may be set. In the meantime, I can plan, execute, and manage other trades. (... or amuse myself by writing posts on ShareScene cool.gif )

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mjwk  

frodo
post Posted: Jul 15 2014, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 14 2014, 03:41 PM

I really didnt expect 26 today with the DOW up 111 and the good news was yesterday I thought it would be around 29-31 cant understand the pullback but then cant understand those charts.

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING