Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

75 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLR, BLACK RANGE MINERALS LIMITED
mercury
post Posted: Jul 20 2012, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: herow's post @ Jul 20 2012, 04:09 PM

Yes the story is a bit cloudy. Like what is the call option price. ???
5000$ just to pay for the call option....OK I understand that....but if they take the option...what price??? I dont' understand that? Maybe someone who understands call options can help here.?

As for the $ million in shares or cash for the agreement....I guess they get use of the process for free should they ever use it once in production. Now , since they won't even get their permitting in place until 2015.....they have plenty of time to figure out if the process works on a commercial scale.
maybe INL can help LOL

When I think of new technology....I think of either untold trouble....or untold riches. Could go either way...but usually takes a long time.

Anyway it looks like BLR will have to go into hock just to pay for the JV, as who knows how much it will cost to make this process happen.????
AT today's price....BLR look low priced....but maybe no cheap, as they will have to consolidate at some stage.

PEN looks like it will get into action far sooner.

I have an alert set for BLR when it gets to 8.6 cts. Ha Ha. 2015....that's a long way off....and muchos monios needed till then. They haven't even got the rights for all the tenements yet....at least not until they pay for them.

Now maybe I have a few details that aren't quite right. If so...please someone correct me. and please ....any other thoughts out there?

Merc

herow
post Posted: Jul 20 2012, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

hey merc what are your thoughts on the 50/50 joint venture with abt ablation tech, seems like a high price for unproven tech, well commercial size that is. it seems to me the whole story is a bit clouded , why did ASMC ditch ablation and sign the rights of ablation back over to glasier, if a company had the rights to a potential money tree would they release it. i don,t think so.

mercury
post Posted: Feb 21 2011, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: herow's post @ Feb 18 2011, 05:20 AM

yes they keep the details that might look poorly to themselves. today their ann. Says that there are conditions precedent but don't tell you what they are. You have to 'assume' they are easy to accomplish....and you know what the word 'assume' means.
they could make an Ass out of U and Me. they don't say how much they will have to pay for the surface rights either....and you can imagine anyone owning the surface rights will be asking for big money.
Where is it going to come from....
I think they have to push the share price up artificially to get it to a point they can do a share placement without too much dilution. Just my opinion.

anyway...they have a big deposit in Taylors ranch.
and many years to go before they really start to dig.

Merc

herow
post Posted: Feb 18 2011, 05:20 AM
  Quote Post

The problem i have with these people is the fact that a couple of years ago when every thing was going fine sp in the 30c range they kept the share holders in the dark about what was happening over in the usa, the protestors walking the streets the court cases etc,now you can blame the colapse of the sp on the gfc or the dubious conduct of management take ya pick.

mercury
post Posted: Feb 15 2011, 10:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: watchmaker's post @ Feb 15 2011, 09:06 PM

moved to 100% should read is still moving towards 100% .....and they aren't telling us how much it is going to cost.

Merc

watchmaker
post Posted: Feb 15 2011, 09:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jan 26 2011, 09:08 AM

"Please inform me if I am wrong."

Well Mercury, two weeks on, and you have an answer. Today BLR moved to 100% ownership of the Hansen deposit. Obviously the news has been blowing in the wind since last week, given the modest price action since then

Added to this, uranium is now in favour as a strategic investment, so I think BLR with it's vast range of proven assets, both uranium and coal, will see some pretty handsome gains.

mercury
post Posted: Jan 26 2011, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: herow's post @ Jan 26 2011, 05:55 AM

so far the courts have been in favor of BLR. The problem as I see it is that they want control of areas where the sellers of those tenements are holding out for very very big dollars. And these holders of tenements know they have the upper hand, and probably have enough money to 'keep it forever' if need be.

The state is very pro uranium, and a lot of jobs are in the offing.

Maybe you are right about holding things up in court, but, I have not seen that as of late. I dont' know just why they don't just get going with the tenements they have.

Perhaps you could give me an update as I have lost patience with going to the various county websites to see what is going on.

Although it is true that there is still opposition....I thought they had lost the battle.

Please inform me if I am wrong...Love to know.

MErc

herow
post Posted: Jan 26 2011, 05:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: diana's post @ Jan 6 2011, 08:53 AM

The problem is and always will be the good folk of tallahuusy or how ever u pronounce it, no one wants a u mine in the city limits, they will drag this through the courts for years.

diana
post Posted: Jan 6 2011, 08:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jan 5 2011, 04:37 PM

Yes merc ... when I looked at the millions of lbs of U they have and the market cap, I was astonished. Even if I multiplied the lower number of lbs variously quoted, at say $20 margin it's more than $1bn and the market cap at 8c is $51m. That's nuts.
All the best everyone.
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

mercury
post Posted: Jan 5 2011, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Tinkerbell's post @ Jan 5 2011, 03:24 PM

HI Tinkerbell and others. This stock has always had promise. When one thinks how little uranium is mined in the US and how much easier it would be if they could buy inside their own country....and ship it to whereever....Pressure is one...price is better now...and the kgs in the ground are very good. Could be BLR's year.

We will have to see.

Merc

75 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING