Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

115 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GTG, GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

New Chairman's background means they are going to stick with the current business of genomics. This makes tomorrows announcement very, very interesting. Who is the strategic partner? How big is the upfront?

Pfizer and tens of millions perhaps...lets hope.

No other trading halts though. Wonder if the suspension will be suspended.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jan 31 2018, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

Directors spilled. Now a cap. raise and strategic partnership. But nowhere can I see it said the business is going to change. If it is, its asset stripping. If it isn't then watch for the American partner to come in with cash for equity and rights. Probably PFE. That means the US market is open for business.

--------------------

mercury
post Posted: Jul 31 2015, 07:18 PM
  Quote Post

other working capital????? 1.6 millions. What is that for ...holiday junkets?

10fingers
post Posted: Jul 31 2015, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

Quarterly report

https://content.markitcdn.com/research.comm...jpudWxsfQ==.pdf

--------------------
10fingers (Actually have 8 fingers & two thumbs) Just in case you are interested.

plastic
post Posted: Mar 13 2015, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

Why did they say they will issue a notice of closing after they have already allotted the shares by 10AM March 11 NYC time, then don't? Instead they issue a supplementary prospectus!

This has to be dumb assed lawyers/directors who got the process required wrong or they never closed.

A total of 1.7bn shares issued if fully diluted!

Whatever, who'd be a retail shareholder in this company?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 03:23 PM
  Quote Post

Scroll to the last pages and the listings mention return of borrowed shares a lot. In the body of the text it mentioned something about voting rights not included. To me it sounds like someone finished up their short position ahead of transaction next week. Maybe TPP related.

--------------------

PeterH
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 6 2015, 08:15 AM

By way of "Rehypothecation" - a big word for an American (it's not in spell check) but it hints to me of settlement of an obligation to JPM. Could it be by default of a margin loan on some warrant or short transaction?

Whatever, I will not be surprised to see GTG eventually taken off the board by way of a T/O. I have had the feeling it has been in a phase of being tidied up for just such a destiny for some time now.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 09:57 AM
  Quote Post

Investment house Cannacord Genuity buys a 7% stake through JP Morgan.

Cannacord organises an influential medical tech conference and has a strong presence in that space. GTG is on NASDAQ (GENE).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

Up after hours in the US. JPM files SSH. Are we looking at a takeover or JPM acting as broker for someone?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 04:28 AM
  Quote Post

Whats lit the fire under this? Seems like just another pump and dump to me.

--------------------

115 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING