Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4923 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
NewToCli
post Posted: Today, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

Btw
How are the changes that Cuv gets delisted on asx200 again with recent market cap implosion?

NewToCli
post Posted: Today, 06:37 PM
  Quote Post

This company starts to suck in all aspects.

Hello big pharma, it’s a bargain now, just please buy out the team and bring the medicine to the broad market. 30 years have past

waz
post Posted: Today, 05:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 04:53 PM

They withdrew the start date. Maybe I was unclear. I still expect the perf rights to be issued but from my understanding they can do so within 12 months of the AGM. As indicated, my initial reaction was that it is window dressing. The question is will the issue be before 30 June or after. There will be a big debit to the P&L as a consequence, now less than it would be due to the reduced share price.

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 04:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: waz's post @ Today, 04:22 PM

Sorry to be a pedant, but they didn't withdraw the rights, they withdrew the 3B and 3Y which were issued in error. The rights were never issued. The question is why was that, when the scheme conditions were that they would be issued as soon as practicable. The first practicable occasion would surely be at the first Board meeting after the vote.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  waz  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 04:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Today, 04:19 PM

I did see a broken double helix pic in the document today under medicinal photprotection. I thought maybe they were referring to DNA repair. It’s like a treasure hunt, or maybe a scavenger hunt is a better term, looking for scraps of info among the smoke, mirrors, and mirages...🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  

waz
post Posted: Today, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 03:33 PM

FWIW, my reaction to the withdrawal of the perf rights, particularly being so close to issue of the half yearly, is that they avoided charging the cost of the pref rights in the P&L and showing a loss for the HY - as they wanted to show 8 consistent HY profits. Also, by delaying issue and with a decreasing share price the ultimate cost to be reflected in the P&L upon issue will be less. Sure it pushes out the time period but not sure that was really the motivation. The matter of no formal Bd signoff was simply a reason they were able to advance. Calculation is also complicated, partly based on probabilities, but the number will be many millions.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  royco  investek  andymen  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

endymion96
post Posted: Today, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 01:33 PM

DNA Repair disappeared? WTH?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  

investek
post Posted: Today, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 10:52 AM

I posted something similar a couple of days ago.

To me the combination of the wording in the performance rights voting combined with past behaviour of issues shared promptly after such a resolution has passed leads me to believe I have been deceived and misled (I’m still waiting for legal advice). I don’t want to claim damages, I want an admission that I and other holders have been misled.

The only two reasons I can see as to why the issue of these rights were pulled were to optimise tax payments for a potential someone receiving a massive tranch of performance rights (thanks CUV101 on HotCopper) and/or to reset the starting share price in case a recession clause is triggered and outperformance of the biotech index is required for Wolgen’s shares to vest.

I’m not sure what Mr. Bull is doing, I think most on this board could ‘sell the CUV story’ to better effect at present, I have friends contacting me to get my views on buying in now and I haven’t reached out to them. Interesting that the Head of Investor relations has no contact details on recent publications and when you do figure out how to get in touch you don’t get a response (because we are retail scum?) I could almost handle this if instos were loading up and UBS, Credit Suisse, Macquarie we’re buying/commencing coverage of the company. I may reach out to a few analysts myself and see if I can encourage them to commence coverage (Wolgen if I’m successful can I get Mr Bull’s performance rights?)

I’ve been accumulating recently however I’m considering a different tack, if the board is going to wait for the appropriate time (up to 12mths from when voted on) to issue the performance rights, and if the cynic in me says that may just coincide with a share price low or close to it, I think I will wait until I see the reissued Appendix 3B, as my trigger to begin buying again. I’m confident Wolgen will be able to get the CUV share price beat the biotech index esp. if he gets to choose that starting share price. I thought the silver lining of the rights plan getting voted up was that the share price floor was $30+, I feel deceived (and pissed off).

This board and the retail holders in general could provide a great deal more support for the share price, provide additional diversity to the share register (which would prevent/hinder an opportunistic takeover). I haven’t even begun to look at the recently published company ‘values’ to see how many I believe have not been lived up to.

I’m just looking for some transparency, honesty and integrity, I feel cheated.

Not advice, DYOR etc.

GLTAH

Said 'Thanks' for this post: schaumelk  San Diego  Frogster  andymen  waz  odi01  

LJS
post Posted: Today, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Today, 01:19 PM

Getting worse by the day with CUV's sell off quite a bit higher than the index. Some others have also been hit pretty hard as well. I think those who started shorting CUV (currently 13th highest shorted stock on the ASX) some time ago have hit the jackpot and actually don't need to buy back until the Virus effect starts to wear off. I can't help thinking that PW had about $140 million on paper a few months ago, now down to half that?? So my losses not so great in comparison. As far as the rights issue goes , if he achieved the voted benchmark I'm not sure it matters to me much at the price as it's the same number of shares. I agree some more clarity around it would help and if it is for personal reasons they should have dealt with it better among themselves. My dread from the "selling" of the half year result is that USA sales would happen before end of 2020. Bit late IMO but they may have said this to give us a good surprise for a change. I fear it's not done yet and more selling will cause frustrated or necessary selling for some and those who have the means can pick up very cheap shares (in a number of companies). Underlying potential has not changed but CUV's timing continues to frustrate me and obviously many others. GLTA

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  

trisail
post Posted: Today, 02:40 PM
  Quote Post

Its history now, but if all on this board had voted down the obscene performance/rights issues at the agm...................?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

4923 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING