Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5085 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
PunkassDerm
post Posted: Today, 05:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Yesterday, 11:18 PM

I hear lithium is good for manic episodes. Response is out of proportion and sounds very Wally-esque. Reincarnation of past character here?
Is this some sort of distraction? Are you looking to steal my shares on the cheap?

Calling Wolgen tan (because he is) I took as a dig:

a. Because he spends much time at leisure at his multiple domiciles, helicopter skiing etc.
b. Because he partakes of his own lifestyle medicine.
c. Both a & b
d. Rolled eyes emoji

Yes, someday it will hopefully be a lifestyle photoprotective drug.

beat
dead
horse
wash and repeat

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  Johnny H  FarmaZutical  San Diego  

KRD
post Posted: Today, 02:39 AM
  Quote Post

A few thoughts/comments heading into the weekend:

1. Currency fluctuations between the AU$ and the US$ have now come back to the benefit of US investors. Today, one AU$ is worth $0.70 to the US$. On March 19th it had dropped to $0.57 which was a hit to those of us holding ADRs. The last time the conversion was $0.70 was early January.

2. There are some subtle changes to note in company publications over the last 3 weeks. In the May 19th Newsletter, under TGA review, it states, "...580 EPP patients - in controlled as well as real world use..". For the Jeffries conference that took place June 2-4, it reads on page 5, "with over 700 EPP patients having received one or more doses." On page 6 of the UBS presentation that took place May 18-20, there is this statement, "an increasing dossier, including real world data, of over 9,800 doses." That same statement is on page 5 of the Jeffries presentation except that it has been revised to "..over 10,000 doses administered,..". This leads me to believe that there has been a solid jump start on treating US patients.

3. The apparent deviation in US pricing compared to the "global uniform pricing model" touted so frequently by the company is baffling to me as well. Not an expert but one thought is that the $38k US price may be a published "retail" price but actual reimbursement made by Medicare and private insurers will be the $20k uniform price. In the US, Medicare and insurance companies rarely pay the retail price. An EPP patient without insurance would only pay the $20k with CUV providing a discount (?????).

Enjoy the weekend, great things to come.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: San Diego  gerritbakker57  Kalaz  odi01  blackm3  Johnny H  Justinian  HoustonTX  PunkassDerm  Verharven  Farleap11  Starfire  George111  hibchibbler  xlnja  Texas T  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 12:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Yesterday, 11:18 PM

All very true, but I think Mac means well!

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Clinhope's post @ Yesterday, 09:27 PM

“ Last i looked saying someone is tanned has nothing to do with any race.”

Really??

Even after everything that we’ve learnt here over all the years waiting for understanding and acceptance of the “tanning” drug Scenesse, it seems (based on your comment above) that even here of all places a skin “tan” is still not understood at all.

And some wonder why this safe cancer preventing drug is still being resisted, down played, ignored and disregarded by so many for no logical reason.

The irony here is that one day, when they stop hyperventilating at the mere mention of the word “tan” they might see that this natural endogenous pigment that colours and protects the skin (either a little or a lot) of EVERY human being is not the work of the devil and will literally save millions from the devastation brought about by this skin cancer epidemic that the government agencies spend millions on each year telling us how bad life giving sunlight is and how there’s “ no such thing as a safe tan”. Seriously!

The “tan” that MAC childishly thinks is hilarious is simply the pigment (that Scenesse safely stimulates by the way) aka, skin colour that some say defines ones race.

There’s only one real race in my opinion anywayz . What do you say Mac daddy??

macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  Quote Post

Do we know of any news from France?

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Yesterday, 10:29 PM

There he/she is. Just as I was about to pull down the shutters.

If I was repugnant or dumb enough to post offensive (racist??) comments about Clinuvels CEOs skin colour, would you run off and flag my comment and harass the moderators of ShareCafe or what Big Mac?? devilsmiley.gif no need to answer that q mac: it was rhetorical.

“”Are tanned people some long lost race? The Tanned People of Atlantis🤣🤣🤣 “”

One day soon, hopefully, you’ll understand that the “tan” (skin colour that provides incredible photo protection) you make fun of is no joke. devilsmiley.gif

How does your own medicine taste Mac?

Featured Stock Stories

macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Are tanned people some long lost race? The Tanned People of Atlantis🤣🤣🤣

FarmaZutical
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  Quote Post

Aren’t we in the tanning business?

Tanned lives matter !

Said 'Thanks' for this post: G dawg Delaney  

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  Quote Post

One last thing before I go. Would the sniveling, sniping constantly on my case and wingeing to moderators, try hard troll and seemingly occasional (racist??) MACGYVER take me to task for posting racist garbage like he/she posted earlier today. Ummmm, I’m absolutely certain he/she would. hypocrite.gif

So suck it up princess!! wub.gif

If I get banned for addressing racism when you wouldn’t watch what happens!

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Clinhope's post @ Yesterday, 09:27 PM

“”PW has been a ***well tanned slippery operator*** on a few occasions: FDA and EMA stumbles, now this.””

Maybe it’s “colorism ?? Either way the derogatory and extremely dumb comment by MACGYVER about the skin colour of Clinuvels CEO was posted in an attempt to insult him no??

Why would you condone it??

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-colorism-2834952

5085 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING