Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4907 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Long Haul
post Posted: Aug 14 2006, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wiland on Sunday 13/08/06 08:14pm

Wiland... Had the same problem.. this will fix it.

Save the file to your computer (index.htm)

Change the .htm extension to .pdf and you should be able to open it.

Cheers

PS Thanks for the report guys...

wiland
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 08:14 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: WHISTLER7 on Sunday 13/08/06 02:21pm

I still can't open the link...............Could someone please help me....................

WHISTLER7
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: InHindSight on Sunday 13/08/06 01:02pm

Thanks for the report and you you like a bet that CUV have some sort of announcement on Monday.There is alot going on but they don't share it with everyone.

traveler
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (InHindSight @ Saturday 12/08/06 10:02pm)

IHS - you're misdirecting your cheaky question, which should be addressed to Wolgen.

I did share the key contents which corroborated some info I got from sources --- a couple weeks ago. It fell on deaf ears.

The problem is that people just don't want to hear news if it's bad news.

So it's the responsibility of those here that do some homework to tell EVERYBODY here? Give me a break.

You're assuming that members on this board don't communicate stuff with other board members in private.

Last year I had some information and got ripped for posting inside information here. You can't have it both ways.

InHindSight
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: traveler on Sunday 13/08/06 10:00am

Traveler,

A cheaky question for you.

If you had the report over two weeks ago, why did you not share it ?

Cheers,
IHS

King Baz
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

woteva - not a credible strategy in my opinion!

When you are a one drug company, if you change your core-application you need to be explicit.

In light of recent info on this thread if the anticipated PMLE results are less than brilliant l really do think sub 20c is on the cards. Judhing by th poor buy-depth, preliminary indications from the trial are not spectacular.

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

woteva
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

Stay with me here,it may sound like I'm schizophrenic but I am actually trying to get some balanced reasoning(if that's possible),in regard to how Mr Wolgen may be tackling this.

Let's remember that one of the major concerns for CUV and 1647 getting approval is establishing credibilty with the TGA/FDA et'al. Forget for the moment that CUV has lost cred with the market because the market doesn't really count,they don't approve the drug.

I know Mr Wolgen was very and I mean VERY, explicit with me that he wanted to distance CUV from the barbie drug image.He jumped right onto me when I even hinted at the idea of 1647 being adopted as a tanning drug.

So,is Mr Wolgen now playing this so conservatively that that is the reason for the dumping of the topical and the cone of silence.In other words is his tactics to let the market completely forget about 1647 to the point that it virtually doesn't exist so he can rebiuld its image and as such credibility from the start?

Worth a thought....maybe he's not so dumb afterall icon14.gif

--------------------
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."
GBS

traveler
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: noddy1958 on Saturday 12/08/06 06:55pm

Damn - it's a party here!

My understanding is that EpiPharm is currently being run as is and Wolgen will sell it if he can.

PLE results are said to be coming "in August," so they have 15 more trading days this month to finally give us the low down.

One way or another, this board will be interesting the next 30-60 days.

I can hear Clinuvel now calling Edison Research and saying "how dare you let that public report to get in the hands of those podunk CUV retail shareholders!!!"

noddy1958
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: KRD on Sunday 13/08/06 09:46am

Looking at the June 4C Epipharm has collected less than $1M in sales and there is a substantial expence on marketing. Staff costs are included in the total for both research admin and marketing staff (and the CEO and board). I expect all up Epipharm is looking down the barrol of a loss of around $1M for the year.

Don't think it should be the current CEO taking the blame but the board for giving the go ahead to Epipharm in the first place. I agree if Epipharm is to be closed then shareholders should be told.

Also when reading the Edison report bear in mind that the company has probably paid for this report and it will only say what CUV wants said.

Actually amazes me that CUV iprice is still where it is and actually is higher than PSD.

P.S Where are the results from the PLML trial????????

woteva
post Posted: Aug 13 2006, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

I am going to send Mr Wolgen two books:

"How to win Friends and Influence People" and "Marketing 101"

That's right Mr Wolgen....marketing is not a dirty word!

--------------------
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."
GBS

4907 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING