Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

1619 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Today, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

asx200

a "false broken of support 5925" last Friday , shake out weak longs then running back to 6000 the key level into earning season.
not gonna take any position for index today, see what's going on late.

SPX as bullish as ever going into US earning season. seems 3310 target for SPX is on track at this stage.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 10 2020, 03:22 PM

a weak end to the week

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 10 2020, 09:31 AM

40 minutes to go and asx200 start to tank towards 5925 at cash market. dosen't look good for the long trade atm.

be nimble guys!!

early birds
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

asx200

5925 has been breached last night at future market, if today cash market close it below it then 5700ish is the down side target .imho

not sure the direction, but it's Friday. cautious is the word i guess!!

US market had split fashion , wek with Dow and bullish with Daq, SPX stuck on the middle of the two, 3150 still hold ..that is still bullish.

early birds
post Posted: Jul 9 2020, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

asx200

seems it will retesting 6000 the vary key level again today after US market had good session last night.
but with lockdown for Vic , investors might have bit of pause . on TA front trend is still bullish. long bias for the day traders today if the index is under 5990........

nipper
post Posted: Jul 8 2020, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 8 2020, 09:40 AM

The most accurate comment in the RBA statement was nothing new, but it is even more relevant given the recent events in Victoria (an hour after the Monthly release, Melbourne was in a second round of lockdown)

"The substantial, co-ordinated and unprecedented easing of fiscal and monetary policy in Australia is helping the economy through this difficult period," the statement said.

"It is likely that fiscal and monetary support will be required for some time."

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

Featured Stock Stories

early birds
post Posted: Jul 8 2020, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

Vic lockdown that will set asx200 to the back footing,

but as long as 5925 holds , the short term bull trend still alive . keep eye on that level imho.

SPX seems hit res try to consolidate , if it can give another push up then 3310ish would be the short term target, if falls below 3125 then look under 3000 [ 2825ish for me]

c'mon guys, give us your thoughts and we can form some better ideas to trading or investing...pleeeeease!! tongue.gif

early birds
post Posted: Jul 7 2020, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

still directionless for asx200

seems asx200 gonna stuck current trading range for a while . and range become narrow [ 6000----6100]

but other market all still in bullish trend.

if you guys have some idea please share it here. we discuss it and help each other to make few penny... tongue.gif

early birds
post Posted: Jul 6 2020, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

asx200

seems stuck in the range of 5950--------------6150. not sure what direction today, so not much of trading activity for me.
only wish TLS to have another good day, aim it go over 3.50 in short term.

all the markets still bullish, !!

early birds
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 10:47 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/stock-marke...close-news.html

market jumped on this "better than expected number".... it looks really bad number whatever you cut it, i guess there just too much money been printed .......... thumbdown.gif
kinda knew Mr market gonna jump on this, so out of most of shorts, but didn't have enough longs.

only had few top 20 stocks in our market , might get a jump start tomorrow when our market opens.

1619 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING