Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

95 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CQT, CONQUEST MINING LIMITED
marwoode
post Posted: Jun 19 2011, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

I won't beat about the bush... I think this deal is a dud for CQT shareholders!

has anyone here got a view?

nautiqua@oze
post Posted: Apr 18 2011, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marwoode's post @ Sep 16 2010, 09:39 PM

announcment out CQT improved production and reduced cost.Market seems to like it.

marwoode
post Posted: Sep 16 2010, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: watchmaker's post @ Sep 16 2010, 08:36 PM

it is a super announcement indeed... and CQT are slowly engulfing NQM too now they have purchased the 40% HSK interest in Pajinco ... Mr Klein is certainly not letting the grass grow under his feet~!!! smile.gif

watchmaker
post Posted: Sep 16 2010, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marwoode's post @ Jul 22 2010, 11:01 PM

Among other things, todays news of a $1 billion offtake agreement with China hasn't done any harm to the share price

marwoode
post Posted: Jul 22 2010, 11:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rex72's post @ Apr 22 2010, 11:11 AM

rex72... a few more purchases, and Mr Klein is also having a nibble...

regarding the CQT/HSK struggle for NQM, is anyone else here watching the three way tussle? I found yesterday's price action fascinating - HSK went down, yet the NQM price appeared to be dragged higher by CQT moving up...

today that theory was again sort of reiterated with CQT down 3.12% to $0.31, NQM down 3.28% to $0.295 and HSK down 3.51% to $0.275.

HSK's bid values NQM at $0.33 while CQT's bid values NQM at $0.305... given NQM finished at $0.31, could it be that the market is subconsciously attributing a successful outcome for CQT to the current value of NQM?

given the major NQM shareholder has already voted with his feet in favour of the CQT bid, it seems bizarre that the NQM board is in favour of the HSK bid!

rex72
post Posted: Apr 22 2010, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Alburnia's post @ Apr 21 2010, 02:58 PM

It is encouraging to also see a Director increasing their holding with another 1mil shares at an on market trade. Do they know something we don't?

Featured Stock Stories

Alburnia
post Posted: Apr 21 2010, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

CQT is making a bit of a run past the .40 mark.....may it continue for whatever reason..... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Never look back...well maybe sometimes

marwoode
post Posted: Feb 26 2010, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

well... now that I have been released from hospital after the shock of the DFS announcement nearly killed me, I have to say that the sell off in CQT was a wee bit harsh and I'm surprised it has not recovered a bit more already...

according to the CQT announcement dated 4th Feb 2010, CQT still own 100% of a known resource that has;

1.4 million ounces of gold (in-situ value at A$1200/oz of A$1.68 billion)
37 million ounces of silver (in-situ value at A$18/oz of A$0.666 billion)
71,200 tonnes of copper (in-situ value at A$7500/tonne of A$0.534 billion)

so in total CQT has a resource with an in-situ value of A$2.88 billion (less CAPEX/OPEX etc), plus they have about A$60 million in the bank... is it not reasonable to suggest that the current CQT market capitalisation of A$84 million is ridiculously light???

even if we just attribute the recently generated A$100m NPV for the resource (as per the recent shocking DFS), and add the A$60m cash, then surely the current market cap is also way off target...

we may not get instant appreciation to NPV & cash value (which is roughly A$0.45 per share), but surely there is a decent upside move to be had???

marwoode
post Posted: Dec 15 2009, 07:22 PM
  Quote Post

well, after the enthusiasm of a few weeks ago, and the frivolity of gold at record highs, we now stand on the edge looking into the abyss... CQT which has been described as one of Australia's best emerging gold (and silver) producers recently, barely budged up as gold rallied to record highs, yet fell like a rock as soon as gold backed off.

And now our beloved mgmt & board appears that they have possibly led all the new investors up a dark and lonely path and then rodgered them all with a thoroughly underwhelming, nay, a non-existent DFS!!! This was after the company flagged that the release of the DFS was imminent at the AGM (refer Chairmans speech) in late November...

I am aghast at the recent litany of meaningless and poorly crafted announcements from the company... I wouldn't dare suggest they are a joke, as it is not in the least bit funny - there is some serious wealth destruction being wrought here either willingly or not...

I just hope that none of the recently solicited investors don't clear the wool from their eyes and push the sell button on CQT in the next few days/weeks/months...

I notice on HotCopper there is some serious discontent amongst the CQT troops, and I guess it is not without good reason.

does anyone here have any words of consolation for me???

watchmaker
post Posted: Dec 3 2009, 11:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marwoode's post @ Dec 3 2009, 09:10 PM

Given that the US based Capital Group Companies, one of, if not the largest investment group in the world(bigger than Fidelity) have just taken a substantial position in CQT, it seems irrelevant to bother with the mores of local investors

95 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING