Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

Rugby Union, All Blacks vs Wallabies
Innocentone
post Posted: Aug 9 2004, 11:41 PM
  Quote Post

Mehrts was awful, lost the ball 10m from the try line!! Should have left Carlos on, at least he distributes well and understands strategy... anyway my money is still on the ABs for the double-I will hold off from saying which is the better team- it's not over until the fat lady sings biggrin.gif

cable-guy
post Posted: Aug 8 2004, 05:02 PM
  Quote Post

As much as I wanted the ABs to win (yeh Im a south pacific wetback) the best team won on the night . With the wallabies defence being the best in the world .

Cooper
post Posted: Aug 8 2004, 07:48 AM
  Quote Post

Best team won on the night, simple as that... Mehrts sparked the team a bit when he came on but it's a shame that speedsters like Rockococko are left without possession for the full 80 minutes. Should be interesting to see who wins it from here. mad.gif

MoneyMania
post Posted: Aug 8 2004, 05:34 AM
  Quote Post

Sounds to me like you are a sore loser. Winners are grinners:P biggrin.gif

Innocentone
post Posted: Aug 7 2004, 10:07 PM
  Quote Post

Don't like cheats thumbdown.gif

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING