Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

47 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CSM, CONSOLIDATED MINERALS LIMITED
alonso
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

Anyone with a name like Gobblyuov deserves success in life tongue.gif

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Bill Gates
post Posted: Dec 5 2007, 01:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: PeterH on Friday 23/11/07 01:32pm

Palmary offers $5, will this be the final offer? Pallinghurst seem to want to sellout to Palmary.

only time will tell if this will succeed

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[b]DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN! [/b]

PeterH
post Posted: Nov 23 2007, 01:32 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Bill Gates on Friday 23/11/07 01:25pm

Definitely. These people want it bad.

Good manganese deposits are not all over the place like fe, cu, c, zn, etc. There are no others like this on the market.

Bill Gates
post Posted: Nov 23 2007, 01:25 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: PeterH on Friday 16/11/07 12:46pm

Huntley puts a hold on this, do you all agree?

--------------------
[b]DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN! [/b]

PeterH
post Posted: Nov 16 2007, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ScottD on Wednesday 31/10/07 06:35pm

I got a phone call this arvo from a backpacker on behalf of Palmary. I didn't waste any of his time but told him straight away that I was not going to sell to the blxxdy Ukrainians. They have stuffed their own country and I am not going to help them stuff mine. He understood right off. grrr.gif

ScottD
post Posted: Oct 31 2007, 06:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: PeterH on Wednesday 31/10/07 12:41pm

Hi PeterH. Even if you're talking to yourself, other people are listening. I have sold for a tidy capital gain, unfortunately before the latest round of increases came in, for well below the current price. However, on the day I sold, I was quite happy with the price I got, so rises since then are water under the bridge for me. If the price stabilises or falls in future, I may well buy back in.

Featured Stock Stories

PeterH
post Posted: Oct 31 2007, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: PeterH on Thursday 25/10/07 01:44pm

Oh well I'll just keep talking to myself. For a start I will quote myself, when talking about the undisclosed shareholding

"Whatever our guess we will be wrong, but that doesn't stop me suggesting that it is Palmary in disguise. The Ukrainian peasants suffer the same foible as all new rich - they judge others' intelligence by their own. They have no concept of an orderly corporate regime or a level playing field."

Well it look like I was right. Only the Russkies would be that unsophisticated.

What happens now? By rights Palmary will be disqualified, but with the kind of corporate referees we have in this country you never know. If that happens Gilbertson will have it on his own. The auction will be over, and every mum and dad will trip over themsleve to accept his offer. Not me though. IMO it will be far more profitable to remain a minority shareholder in the ongoing listed Gilbertson vehicle. wink.gif

PeterH
post Posted: Oct 25 2007, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Thursday 25/10/07 11:23am

Whatever our guess we will be wrong, but that doesn't stop me suggesting that it is Palmary in disguise. The Ukrainian peasants suffer the same foible as all new rich - they judge others' intelligence by their own. They have no concept of an orderly corporate regime or a level playing field.

For what it is worth I implore everyone to hold out and do not, whatever you do, sell the farm to the Ukrainians. They have stuffed their own country and if we have any integrity at all we should prevent them stuffing our country.

CSM is a gem and most of the current shareholders have no concept yet as to how attractive it is to the switched-on wheeler dealers.

Keep repeating as you go to sleep at night. I must not sell. I must not sell. grrr.gif

BSA
post Posted: Oct 25 2007, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: alonso on Thursday 25/10/07 12:12pm

Be interesting when they show their face Alonso.

LONDON (Dow Jones)--Consolidated Minerals said Wednesday it has become aware of a holding of 40.6 million ordinary shares in CSM (17.7%) registered in the name of ANZ Nominees but despite repeated attempts, has to date been unable to ascertain the identity of the ultimate beneficial owner of this interest.

"What has been ascertained is that the ultimate beneficial owner has used at least four different custodians in Australia and continental Europe," the companys said.

"In light of the size of this shareholding and the fact that CSM is already the subject of competing takeover proposals from Pallinghurst and Palmary Enterprises, CSM wishes to identify the beneficial holder of this shareholding as a matter of urgency," the company said.

The response to the most recent tracing notice issued by CSM indicated that the shareholding is held by Euroclear Bank for ING Bank in Prague, it added.

CSM said it has not received any substantial holder notices from any party in relation to this shareholding.

CSM said it has referred the matter to ASIC for further investigation and action.

CSM also reserves its right to pursue further action through the Takeovers Panel in relation to this holding.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Oct 25 2007, 11:12 AM
  Quote Post

Who's the mystery stakeholder? Any ideas?
Maybe it's a phantom barista lmaosmiley.gif

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

47 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING