Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CGG, CITADEL RESOURCE GROUP LIMITED
Trading4Success
post Posted: Nov 8 2009, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: remlif's post @ Sep 23 2009, 03:42 PM

bit of a test around current levels.

if it can crack 45 cents plus then more blue skys.

2 year monthly chart.
Attached Image

--------------------
FYI..I trade the Technicals NOT the Fundamentals.

remlif
post Posted: Sep 23 2009, 03:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Trading4Success's post @ Sep 7 2009, 02:08 PM

Hi TFS

Good day today. Back up to the levels of your chart under unusually high volume.

Must be expecting mining license approval about now. Then all that is required is for the copper price to hold.

Trading4Success
post Posted: Sep 7 2009, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

last post back in July..!!!!

where have the buyers on S.S been..??

3MONTH DAILY CHART.

Attached Image

--------------------
FYI..I trade the Technicals NOT the Fundamentals.

crystal
post Posted: Jul 24 2009, 04:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: remlif's post @ May 30 2009, 07:05 PM

cgg

making steady progress once more ,rejected lower pricees today to take out recent highs

mick biggrin.gif

Attached Image

remlif
post Posted: May 30 2009, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ May 30 2009, 11:51 AM

Hi crystal,

I watched the trades at various times through the day and apart from a single trade of 5m (perhaps a cross between different clients with the same broker) most of the trades seemed to be independent. ie they were even 10k, 20k 50k trades, and not the odd numbers of shares that a trading bot spits out.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that the market has become convinced that Citadel are able to pursue the project without returning to the market asking for more capital. They claim that to get to the copper below the surface, they need to spend 6 months scraping the gold off the top.

How annoying that must be!

Stormtrooper
post Posted: May 30 2009, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ May 30 2009, 11:51 AM

You would have to be bullish on that chart. It looks like a breakout to me with the last few days being a pull back of sorts.

Also very thin on the selling side. I still expect some more upside.

Last time on the higher volume the price didn't breakout from its previous trading range so not as positive (as I see it). Other indicators look good & the story so so far reads well.

Lets hope all the ducks line up.

The only concern is the gap up on open as I remember reading somewhere that all gaps must be closed (I don't profess to understand why this is so), someone else on the board may be able to enlighten me.

I also hold from a higher entry point but have been trading the run up (you've have to win some) smile.gif

Good luck with your trades. I hold & am buying more.

Attached Image

Featured Stock Stories

crystal
post Posted: May 30 2009, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: remlif's post @ Apr 22 2009, 01:51 PM

i sort of like the look of the chart ,the break of 20 on increased volume is normally one i like ,but the extremely high volume has me a

little concerned

if i look back on the chart i see the last similar volume days went nowhere unsure.gif

we will see , i am still holding from 30 cents ish

mick

Attached Image

This post has been edited by crystal: May 30 2009, 11:52 AM

nugmit
post Posted: May 29 2009, 09:04 PM
  Quote Post

Maybe the exceptional interest in CGG was promoted by two Broker's reports last week. See the CGG web-site, which details reports by Intersuisse and Shaw stock broking.

Both make good reading and positive recommendation but neither, surprising to me, refers to the huge benefit which CGG has in having a pre-developed tunnel into two of the ore-bodies.

remlif
post Posted: May 29 2009, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

Must see a speeding ticket, or a late announcement today. Up 20% so far today and likely to be a record turnover for the year.

Perhaps they hit oil while test drilling for copper and gold

remlif
post Posted: Apr 22 2009, 01:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Apr 22 2009, 01:23 PM

You're not alone in following this stock crystal.

I've held for quite a while and topped up again yesterday.

As you suggest, its the volume that suggests something afoot.

Copper price has plateaued the last couple of days, so its not that.

Could be the Chinese sniffing around, but I think they are more interested in producing mines than in developing mines.

I guess all will be revealed in due course and I hope we are not then posting "Will I never learn? Buy the rumor. Sell the fact."

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING