Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

46 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GIP, GIPPSLAND LIMITED
hereandnow
post Posted: Oct 8 2010, 08:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Oct 8 2010, 09:04 AM

Huge volumes trade yesterday and some very large orders sitting on the books on and around 6 cents. bodes well

Duster
post Posted: Oct 8 2010, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

GIP ready to launch out of the gates.

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

hereandnow
post Posted: Sep 28 2010, 12:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cso1's post @ Sep 26 2010, 07:32 PM

"'You've improved since your days of 100's of just one line put downers"

Having gobbed off with the above, would you care to explain yourself?

I did reply to your totally factually incorrect comment but you seem to think it is OK to gob off a load of rubbish and then walk away without any explanation or apology......very strange!!

I don't know you at all, have never exchanged posts with you before, as far as I know, and yet you comment with the above...........odd....very odd!!

cso1
post Posted: Sep 27 2010, 06:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hereandnow's post @ Sep 27 2010, 04:50 PM

"(just in case investors/potential off-takers don't understand JORC............LOl LOL LOL!!!!!!)"

... the Canadian listing requirements are significantly different to the U.K., Germany and Australia for a company like GIP. GIP is sort of sending a warning shot across the bows of the weakened and formerly boastful Commerce in Canada and might be preparing to reveal information (BFS pricing etc), it would not before for commercial reasons, which stopped it from listing in Canada. Another set of problems preventing listing has included fees, GFC and the crowded space over there, where companies which made a point of NOT having uranium "contamination" were previously most unwelcome. Anyway, a spin off at an opportune time to help raise funds for the main game would be welcome (at least versus another fund raising effort at $0.01, while giving so much of the company away). Eritrean and Arab gold as well as Tassy tin have long been on the cards for a possible spin off (there was one failed attempt relating to the AIM listing), while the tin, tantalum and feldspar in Egypt awaits a funding sign off, which if achieved, would set Noventa back somewhat.

hereandnow
post Posted: Sep 27 2010, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hereandnow's post @ Sep 27 2010, 06:50 AM

Some very exciting developments today. SP has risen 36% to 6.8 cents followed by an announcement and a trading halt. There will be a further announcement before trading on Wednesday re. a spin out of assets

hereandnow
post Posted: Sep 27 2010, 06:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cso1's post @ Sep 26 2010, 07:32 PM

i beg your pardon.......i think you are mixing me up with someone else.

this is my first post on this BB.

i have posted very occasionally on the hotcopper gip bb........never hundreds of one liners.

i should check your facts before gobbing off

Featured Stock Stories

cso1
post Posted: Sep 26 2010, 07:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hereandnow's post @ Sep 26 2010, 07:07 PM

You've improved since your days of 100's of just one-liner put downs in a row.

hereandnow
post Posted: Sep 26 2010, 07:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sabretoothed's post @ Nov 11 2009, 05:31 AM

Quite extraordinary

Having read back on the posts, here we are in late 2010, not listed on AIM, the german bank financing having fallen by the wayside, Starck doesn't seem interested.

Gippsland SP is 5 cents.....remember those Broker targets of 27p, 44p, and 61 cents!!!!

Tantalum prices have exploded, DRC tantalum is being cut out of the supply chain, inventories are low worldwide, and Gippsland are going for a 'Canadian' style jorc. (just in case investors/potential off-takers don't understand JORC............LOl LOL LOL!!!!!!)

This surely must be the right time for Gippsland.........can the current Tantalum industry dynamics be any better?

sabretoothed
post Posted: Nov 11 2009, 05:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hombre123's post @ Nov 11 2009, 01:11 AM

Reminiscence of a stock operator is probably the best book ever written about trading, and it's about Jesse. Sure he was broke and rich many times over.

Funny GIP 6c, lowest it's been in 5 years, looks like it could go to 10c again maybe?

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

Hombre123
post Posted: Nov 11 2009, 01:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sabretoothed's post @ Nov 10 2009, 09:50 PM

Lol.... Jessie Livermore , your Hero????? I just hope you won't commit suicide like him. lmaosmiley.gif .. what a wast of life and talent ... died as a poor man, so, if possible look for an Idle which looks at life on a more positive side and is still alive.......

Ps: could not help it of having a giggle when reading your motto biggrin.gif look at the bright side of life........Hombre

--------------------
Destiny is not a matter of chance;
it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for;
it is a thing to be achieved.

46 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING